Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@team blueplant

Nice cherrypicking. You forgot to point out all the instances of Cyber Sleuth having long hallways of nothing, or how all the environments look the same, compared to Sword & Shield having more unique environments. Or how the PS4 version of Cyber Sleuth is EXACTLY THE SAME as the Vita version despite the fact that the PS4 is way more powerful.

Also:

“They intended to continue this for all future games.”

Citation fucking needed.

Oh, and btw, E3 builds are almost never final.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@PonyPon

I just gave several counterexamples.

Also, the rival and plot stuff has NOTHING TO DO with the technical side of things. It’s irrelevant to the argument.
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Jarkes  
also the wingulls standing mid air with no animation

i feel like the “oh E3 builds are never final” its kind of a bad excuse for companies that dont give a shit

i have never heard of a bad trailer turning to be a good game, but i have heard plenty of the opposite

but this will keep happening as you people will buy it anyways despite its many flaws like on lets go, because you all just bury it under a pile of cute stuff like woolo

fucking chunsoft did better with the transition from gates to super, because they actualy give a fuck
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@team blueplant

And now you’re going for the “shill who laps everything up” argument. GOD FORBID that people be optimistic and excited for things. No, some minor technical glitches and a stupid removal of features WHICH I HAVE POINTED OUT IS STUPID MULTIPLE TIMES means it’s going to be utter garbage.

And again, the rival and plot stuff has NOTHING TO DO with the argument about the technical side of things.
literallywho?
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@PonyPon  
well, maybe it will be another no man’s sky and fallout 76 in wich they release an incomplete game and then over the course of years slowly update it into an actual playable game

if thats what you peeps want defending it to death
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@team blueplant

Dude, I FUCKING AGREE ABOUT THE NATIONAL DEX THING BEING STUPID. But MAYBE you could, I dunno, let us still be excited and optimistic instead of saying we’re “shills” who are “ruining the franchise.”
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I think the problem is that it should be a straight upgrade compared to the 3DS games, but seem to be a downgrade of the Gamecube game, which would be fine if they also weren’t removing the ability to have every mon in the game. And you can be optimistic just as much as we can be pessimistic, and we saw yesterday the worst of your side who was in the “shill who laps everything up” group.
literallywho?
Economist -

@Jarkes  
its a problem everywhere tho, why do lootboxes still exist? why do crap DLC still exist? why do games being shit on release still exist? because people actualy fucking buy it, same applies to stuff like scam pop up ads, the “congrats, you are our 1.000.000 visitor, you just won X thing!”, or gambling websites, because people actually fall for those, and because of that it will happend again, and again

also, tell me what should i be exited for? for dynamax wich is lazy and pointless? waifu material?

i literaly see nothing so far that could get me exited for the game, more like a letdown for the removal of mega evolutions, Z moves and probably a large portion of the pokemons i like

but i guess since im not over-fucking-exited over wooloo and waifu material means im the bad one
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@team blueplant  
Honestly, I think it says something when GF forgets that collecting your favorite mons is a core aspect of the series. This shouldn’t need to be patched in the first place. It should be in the game from the get-go.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Zeb  
Long story short the artist who drew the comic involving the female trainer prepping to battle with Nessa used a filter that made her look slightly lighter then she does normally, people got pissy about it and she apologized for it and drew another version of the comic without the filter. Some Japanese artists ended up mocking those who got pissy by drawing Nessa light skinned in response.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide