Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Marx  
i dont really see where do i come off as that? i mean sure the whole “people buying faulty products are the problem” can be seen as that, but i digress, its more of a fact and a world wide problem rather than just “waah dont like what i like”. i dont dislike wooloo, i dislike the fact that people are praising it despite its unoriginality, the same people that cried over vanillite, herdier, garbodor, klinklank, and so on  
people say “just let me be exited for the game” and i ask, “exited for what exactly? so far the game looks bad, with cut features, and the only new gameplay thing is just scaled up pokemon wich on itself its lazy, it reminds me of the super training pokemon balloons”, i have yet to recieve a response

but i suppose one cant have a proper discussion without someone going “nya-ha! i called you a victim and whiny! your whole argument is destroyed and irrelevant! nyehehe”, wich makes me the bad one i suppose
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@team blueplant  
I did say I agreed with you on some points. I don’t think you can have a proper discussion when you’re already writing anyone that disagrees with you as mindless sheep that are just buying the product and daring to like something you claim is unoriginal or dumb.

Also I never said it makes your whole argument destroyed. You can voice your displeasure without crapping on everyone else who doesn’t see eye to eye as you. If you don’t see how that can make you the ‘bad’ one then I don’t know what else to tell you.
literallywho?
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Marx  
mhh, yes you are right i do look like that from certain viewpoints

but its so often that people just go and say “ur whiny and salty lol” without even answering a question or doing a proper argument, or someone agreeing to said “ur whiny” statement and thats the end of the discussion for them

and how do you want me to not look like “im crapping on everyone who doesnt has the same view as me” when i have yet to recieve a proper explanation on why should me or anyone be exited for the game despite its many, many flaws and cut features, instead they either remain silent or go “oh you treat everyone who doesnt agree with you like crap”, wich is, fair enough i guess  
but its not like someone did that from the start before me
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
There has to be more secondary endeavors outside of Gyms in SwSh. Such as Contest or something like it?  
Because the last thing we need is ending up with yet another Iris in the anime who has no apparent goals that corrolate to the games.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
There has to be more secondary endeavors outside of Gyms in SwSh. Such as Contest or something like it?
Because the last thing we need is ending up with yet another Iris in the anime who has no apparent goals that corrolate to the games.

Not to mention how much of a bitch she was to Ash in the anime…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide