Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Jarkes  
Still. The entire point as why they’re doing this is because an artist was harassed, because a group of busy-bodies were looking for something to call racist.

One of them even tried to make an excuse for stealing and editing the art because she was doing so to “not profiting. except putting you in your place No matter how you look at it, this is just malicious.

They went looking, and hounded the first piece they could find, now they reap what they sowed.

As mentioned; People are tired of these type’s social crusade.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Jarkes  
A few agreed with her, but it’s a symptom of a larger problem that people want to police fanart, looking down on and acting superior to artists that draw a different way that they don’t approve of.  
And I might as well add, a lot of the people angry at how they’re drawn have purposefully drawn characters off model and highly darkening skin tone to the point they’re unrecognizable, but they call that “fixing” a problem to make an excuse for their artistic choice.

This kind of stuff has been going on a long while now, people are just tired of it and they found the best way to fight back. By drawing one character in a way that they can not stand. They could never leave an artist be. The only way to really call it: This is a revolt.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So if someone took fanart of a character with dark skin, edited it to make them light-skinned, and claimed they “fixed it”, you’d be okay with it?

I mean, it’s only fair.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide