Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
I don’t know how Chespin fares on the whole, but personally it’s one of those “meh” starters for me. I don’t hate any of the starters, but there are several which are just okay, or don’t do anything for me at all.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
@Jarkes

I will admit I was kidding a bit with Slaking, and Wailord.

Wailord is also the one that’s giving me the most trouble making up my mind with. Water/Steel a joke on Led Zefilan, Water/Psychic seams fitting for Space whales, Water/Flying fits both my ideas.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
I think alot of people are forgetting that Gamefreak can’t make unique idle animations in the span of Six Months. And this is coming from comments about SnSh vs Stadium.
Not trying to be that guy again but they had A LOT of time to create unique idle animations for Pokemon at the time. Do people honestly expect Gamefreak to do all of this in, like I said, in 6 MONTHS? It boggles me now that people are more focusing on double kick than and other moves that should fit perfectly than worrying about how the game is going to actually fuckin’ be.
They’re just fuckin’ moves and Animations! I understand completely about the whole drama since it’s a new console and there should be new animations. But honestly

Just let it go, Gamefreak needs time and most importantly money to do these things. And they need time to properly fix things for the public’s sanity and appreciation.
I think people honestly forget this and it’s kinda what’s now making annoyed by the drama at hand in the first place
DISCLAIMER!: I’m NOT supporting Gamefreak, I’m supporting what’s good for Pokemon: fanbase and game-wise
YOU’RE WELCOME

Does anyone get my point?
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Why do people hate Lickitung for its huge tongue yet one of the most popular and well-liked Pokemon has a tongue so long it wears it as a scarf? 🤔

I know the answer is that the latter is a starter, has a ninja theme, is very clearly a frog which is known for its long tongue instead of a bipedal weird flesh-colored generic lizard, is good in competitive, has a design that isn’t just “look at the size of its tongue!”, how it’s cool to hate gen 1, and probably a bunch of other reasons. I just think it’s funny when people hate something in one instance but don’t mind it in another case.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
full
Pendrazark(Pendra as in the Scolopendra+Ozark)
Dark/Bug
“The Giant Deathpede” Pokemon
Ability: Shadow Skin;The user has skin that makes it invulnerable to damage done by Bug, Rock, or Fairy type Pokemon.
“This dark Mythical Pokemon’s body has the ability plunge a foe to death with its razor sharp chitin armor blades quite fast despite its massive body. It’s said to have enough velocity power to ram a loaded semi truck 3 and a quarter miles.”
Signature move: Perpetual Charge;The user Slams its massive armored body at the user with its sharpened edges. Having a chance to raise its attack.
Type:Steel
Pow:90
Acc:95
PP:15
Pendrazark is based off of the Con Rit centipede dragon and is also based off of the Ozark Giant Centipede. It’s also based off of the Amazonian Giant Centipede.
Trivia:
Pendrazark weighs around 196,000,000 lbs. Which is 2x times the size of the African Elephant.
Pendrazark’s theme in Pokemon Essence is Arceus’ D/P theme to show the intimidating factor that Pendrazark gives off.
Despite being based off of a Centipede, Pendrazark is based on both a Centipede and a Millipede being how man legs it has

P.S. Pendrazark’s height when crawling is that of a large dump truck while its height when rearing can reach to almost half of the Empire state building
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide