Religion general

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s a thing about most of these Christian Conservative politicians in the US, they want to push Abstinence-only sex education to our schools, except here’s the map that I’m a out to show you.

full

This map shows you States with the highest teen pregnancy, some of them with highest rate are mostly Red States.
Background Pony #12C6
Unfortunately, it looks like the state I was born in is in the 3rd level…glad I moved out of that long ago.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Is there anyone here who has pagan friends? And which gods do they worship?

I’d like to know more about their beliefs and practices.

@RhodieNite

I think it’s the former, which leads to the latter.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

I am the Pagan friend, so yes.

As for gods, I’ve slacked off in my devotions for the last 2 years. The mortal plane is far more pressing right now.

I am, once I actually get back into my works, someone who favors Brigid (in her form as a triple goddess) and Cernunnos, the Stag God.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
@Zincy

Sometimes, I ask questions about paganism because I wanted to know how they properly worship their gods. I mostly do this as a sort of research for my stories, which take place in a sci-fi setting where most people still pray to their native gods (e.g. X prays to Perkunas, Y prays to Thor, Z prays to Tarhunz, and A prays to Svetovid like most people from her country).
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

I am a little reticent to explain my faith so that it may populate a fictional universe, but I suppose you’re not doing so with any malice.

If you want to know about rituals, prayer, and the like, I can give you my limited experience.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Zincy

I try to do so to make it as accurate as possible, mainly to show respect to the origins of certain parts of my story (like the kingdom of Bujan was inspired by the country of the same name in Slavic mythology), and to present how would my characters live in such societies.

I consider pagans to be like Hindus and Shintoists, as preservers of their native cultures. That is why I also respect them.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

They are ghosts that cause disturbances, usually because they are angry, bitter, or they are bored.

I do not think that they exist.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Plus, Politicians who are Conservative Christians here in the United States, also contributed to the decline.
Which is why it’s important to keep religion out of politics.
Something I think the Middle East in particular should really learn to do.

And yet, our Conservative Politicians can’t even do that. It seems that they forgot that the concept of “Separation of Church and State” even exists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide