Religion general

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
His argument is just feelings and distorting evolution and survival of the fittest to make his point, which is trash also he doesn’t realize that god sending his son to die is worse than the cub’s horrible situation was( the cub made it; someone in the comments said so and had a link to it as a teenager) because god could have just forgave humanity like any sane person could of instead having the demented idea of sending his son who is also himself to die in order to forgive in the first place: Proof that evolution is evil/survival of the fittest.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Random-Rambling

You mean oblivion?

@Flutter_Lover

Mark Twain had a good line as well.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
It’s weird to be afraid of oblivion. Like, dude, you won’t even realize it. Are you afraid of going to sleep too? That’s basically oblivion lite.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Random-Rambling

This is one of those things that doesn’t translate well from Hebrew to English, or from generation to generation without explanation.

It doesn’t mean that you’re supposed to be paranoid, paralyzed with fear, and/or on edge.

It’s a sort of “fear” that is close to simply driving a car without crashing it. You “fear” (respect) driving properly, so that you won’t crash but will arrive at your destination well. Again, it doesn’t mean you’re paralyzed with fear. That’s the closest common modern day equivalent (slowly eroding, due to computer-driven cars) I can figure.

Does my explanation mean that you’ll never have troubles show up, though? No. But you’ll end up in better shape than if you drove off a cliff.

Hebrew has a lot more depth in its original language and context than English can say. English can explain it eventually, but it’s not near as compact. That’s why Bible Studies are a thing.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Now that I’m vaxxed and VA has dropped below 3% positive, I’m going to start going out with the local Pagan groups again.

Last time I got to hang with them was Samhain 2019, where we all went out to a black magic themed pub in DC.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Now that I’m vaxxed and VA has dropped below 3% positive, I’m going to start going out with the local Pagan groups again.
Last time I got to hang with them was Samhain 2019, where we all went out to a black magic themed pub in DC.

I’m hoping to finally go to social events soon too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide