Religion general

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Luca H.
You can swap religions and go to a different faith even after being baptised
But the question is, do you want to go worshipping a female deity becuase you believe in them for actual religious reasons, or is this just becuase you waifu them?
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Sometimes I hate God for making me an ADHD person. My brain can’t even think properly or efficiently, resulting in accidents at work like spilling mop water.
I feel as if God wants to make me fail so I cannot ever become successful, unless if I become His slave. And every time I suffer, God is laughing at me.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I try my best to eliminate my failures, but I want to ensure they will never again exist.
I see all my failures as curses, scars, enemies that deserve total destruction for being wasteful, risking me for the worst for the sake of some so-called “correction”. Why allow them to exist and waste my own time?
I think perfectionism is a better way to motivate one’s self than self-forgiveness or accepting yourself, and an even better way to force yourself to improve. Yet no matter how much I learn, mistakes continue to plague me.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, if the gods will it, I hope to make my way to Valhalla. Sorry, but none of the Abrahamic religions still make sense to me. Despite their spread and common influence. I hope I have done enough. And that I will find my end in a fight. Anything but Strohtod. That’s what I pray for. With all my heart. Fearful of someone at night? Well, I’m not. I would literally die to have a good last fight. And I hope I will have another berserk moment where I will die with everything I can give. That is my wish. That is my faith. You can make fun of it. You can find it ridiculous. But I believe in it. And I hope very much that such an end will come to me someday.
Strange for a pony-loving forum? Well, see it from my perspective. I appreciate the message in life. But I long for a glorious death. The two are not mutually exclusive. Anyone who thinks otherwise, well… Go to war and come back. After that, we’ll talk again. ;-)
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
I largely withdrew from Christianity at age 17-18 (right as I got out of high school) because I began questioning the value of it in my life. I should have had better things to do on Sunday mornings (like staying asleep or watching NFL pregame shows) instead of attending what is essentially a cult gathering (I don’t know how anyone can distinguish between religion and cults when both are based on bullshit) that didn’t educate or comfort me whatsoever. It just taught everyone conformity.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
If the Bible had a full-fledged series adaptation (impossible given how long it is), it would make Game of Thrones look like a children’s program in terms of violence, death, gore, language and darkness.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Samhain will be upon us soon.
I managed to actually celebrate Mabon this year thanks to my wonderfully open minded partner.
We were on vacation at the beach and we had an amazing Mabon feast, surrounded by natural beauty (and tons of sea glass stones I had painstakingly collected).
We’re going to have a full Samhain ritual as well. To mark one of the most important times on the Wheel.
Her and I may might be visiting our respective homelands in the future. I’d like to travel to the lands of her tribe (a considerable part of her heritage is native American) and I’d love to visit my family’s homeland of the emerald isles of Ireland. And her and I could explore each other’s religious backgrounds. She’s pantheist adhering to a mixture of European paganism with first nations mystism and I’m druidic.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Gods, I don’t want to die without going to Valhalla. I really wish this war had gone on. There is nothing I hate more than dying in a hospital bed. And yes. That is my religious belief. Unfortunately, I am too late to volunteer. :-/
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@DarkObsidian
You’ve already fought hard for everything, against all odds, in every aspect of life. You’ve been in more combat than just your service, you’re a man in combat right now. We will meet in Valhalla.
I’m Muslim, but i believe in your principles. Those who fight will see the great feast hall, regardless of what we call it.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Mighty Aphrodite
Don’t wait! Make reality your heaven!
I absolutely loved you in the thing with the people! That was my favorite! May I please get a selfie with you? My sister will never believe I actually got to meet you!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide