RWBY Thread

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
Jaune, he brings the least to the table per time on screen and would be the most influential on Pyrrha so we could get a great arc of her slowly becoming more and more violent and angry as her idealism is broken apart over failing to be the hero she was always told she was,
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
you know what. i’m surprised there isn’t a jack charater given how the name jack is basicly used throughout a lot of old fairy tales.

the fable comic even had a charater who was “the jack” in all of those stories.

i can see him using an ax as a primary weapon and some sort of gravity power (cuz he used gravity to kill a giant in the story).

charater wise he could be a hunter that uses his wits to kill bigger grimm.
Background Pony #F68F
youtube.com/watch?v=oanhKlqDTH4

…. I don’t want to sound rude but… Videos like this one, as well as the fact that Pyrrha was above Blake and Yang of one position in the most recent female characters poll, make me understand one thing: fans still haven’t got over her death, and are still wishing for her unexpected return, and this kinda bothers me. She was just a character that was supposed to die, like the whole time. Getting development wasn’t her deal at all, and probably she wasn’t even supposed to have that many fans. People should really stop doing this thing, accept that she’s gone and move on. It’s only for the best.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #F68F

Some of it is people pining for the nostalgic “glory days” of the series (EVERY fandom has some people like this; Pokemon, for example).

Lots of people really like her aesthetic and wished they got more backstory (which is, admittedly, one of RWBY’s “original sins”: too many cool-looking characters and not NEARLY enough screen time to flesh them all out)

And some people just think Blake and Yang aren’t all that great (Volumes 4 and 5 did them both dirty).
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
She was just a character that was supposed to die, like the whole time. Getting development wasn’t her deal at all, and probably she wasn’t even supposed to have that many fans.

Yeah, neither was Torchwick and in essence, Neo. Yet both got huge development.

Anyone who claims to create a character that’s supposed to die should not be writing. That’s called a shit trick.

Pyrrha being killed was a loss in terms of possible character development but is also seen as necessary in order for Jaune to develop himself. The thing is, the story for either Jaune or Pyrrha will never move forward unless one of them is dead (or at least, comatose or out of commission).

The problem was, they chose Pyrrha.
Thanotos Omega

@Scrabbleman  
Yep they had all the makings of a slow decay of her morals as she tried harder and harder to stop Cinder and became more and more like her, and went with generic fridged girl mangst, the writers have made allot of mistakes over the years,
Background Pony #F68F
@Scrabbleman

Maybe the error they made, wasn’t to choose Pyrrha, but to give her a too much likeable personality that gave her some potentials of development. Because as I said, since the very beginning Pyrrha was planned to die, Monty Oum himself planned that when the series was at the early stages of development, before passing away. Maybe things would have been different if Pyrrha had a more bland personality, nobody would care anymore about her being gone now.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #F68F  
Then that’s the fault of Monty. Contrary to popular belief, he’s not the best writer. Hell, he’s not even that good of one. In fact, Summer Rose only existed because he needed a reason for Ruby to be on that cliffside during the Red trailer.

People make mistakes but don’t ever say a good thing (Pyrrha being likeable) as one of them. His error was not adapting to it. He did it once with Torchwick, he can do it again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide