Singing Thread

Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
i wish there were actual vocal coaches irl that taught how to do gutturals, growls without destroying your vocal cords
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
I… should of waited until my throat wasn’t sore/worn down.. buuut, I sang it anyway lawl
But yeaaah, coulda done a better job if uh.. eh, oh well
It’s also a REALLY hard to sing.. I didn’t even realize how like.. just how every thing is sung.. a lot of areas what I sang sounded like a completely different song cause the timings weren’t exactly right
I know a lot of the issue is also that I missed a LOT of notes..
and I have to use a certain amount of power for the notes to come out strong and the song just doesn’t give a lot of chance for that..
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
I think I need to relax more when singing.. that’s so clean compared to the one I did in the previous recording!
I purposely added a little grit on the previous one but the reason I did is I heard I was struggling to hit and doing that helps it sound better in that case..
um.. just need to relax even more.. but it’s hard.. I know I need to relax as otherwise it limits my range so much but.. sigh
I did that a little bit further away from the mic and with the volume turned really high so it might of clipped a little.. I was lazy to turn volume down so I just backed away from the mic XD
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
The Battle of the Bands I closed my throat up waaaay too much on a note at the very end lol.. and Fear of Flight some mistakes as well… (I didn’t know it very well either :p)
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
I made a ton of mistakes and on the chorus kept going too low.. also at the end I hit more f4 instead of f#4 which is a mistake I’ve made on this song multiple times lol
Supposed to be more like this.. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439802240497090561/993981305723293756/propernote.wav
Also music at the end is like 1db too loud.. oh well
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Sang along to some pitched up songs (instrumental by Matías Peñaloza)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344896503631839232/1014354057697169428/friendsthingie.m4a
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344896503631839232/1014359098063593472/timetobeawesome.m4a
Friends Are Always There For You and Time to Be Awesome
I made a ton of mistakes on Time to Be Awesome but eh… like, I like the softer/quieter note I did at 1:43 and I didn’t do it for the other two.. and a bunch of other stuff…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide