Sonic Discussion

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

At least the hoodie got removed. They better not do this again. On the other hand, Sonic games are given a longer development schedule as if it’s going to make new games better.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Random tweet:

“I WANT TOM HOLLAND AS TAILS”

Everyone:

full

The media:

“Fandom really wants Tom Holland as Tails”

Everyone:

full

Someone:

“Decided to create a petition for Holland as Tails:

Still everyone:

full
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I recall people complaining that Sonic was not played by one of the game’s actors in the movie and now we pretty much have people wanting them to do the same with tails after already getting a game actor to do it
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Unfairness I did find a petition against it and not because they don’t like Tom Holland. Alongside Colleen losing the role you also mentioned that the fandom is starting to ask for too much
lasty

dead to you
@[Ω]  
The media as soon as five people sign said petition:

“Toxic, Sexist Sonic Fans Can’t Accept A Woman Playing Tails though one has been playing him for years and everyone seemed fine with it!”.
Pone 2.0

One small thing
I’ve always seen Prime Zone (The Archie Sonic universe) as the real mainstream sonic continuity for many reasons

1. Characters from the AOSTH and saTAM cartoons and sonic games both old and new all exist in this world thus making this universe fell more whole and characters that would usually be benched in the games all get there time to shine.

2. The games have interesting lore but sadly never truly explor it to it’s fullest

3. Sonic’s race and world actually have names where as the games just define them both as sonic’s world and anthros which tbh is pretty lame imo.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
I recall, he was only in one of the obscure Namco/Bandai produced arcade Mario Kart games. Sense those apparently aren’t considered canon, (if they were, Mario Kart 8 would instead be “Mario Kart 12.” Yes, there are 4 MKarcade games) so it’s likely we’ll never see Robo Mario in any upcoming Mario or “Mario & Sonc” games anytime soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide