Sonic Discussion

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Beau Skunky  
I just don’t think Marvel actors need to be in every film. Plus, they had Tails’ game VA voicing him in the mid-credits scene in the first movie. So why would they replace her, and how would they explain the obvious difference in voices when they did?

“Don’t mind me, Sonic, I just spontaneously went through puberty between films and now sound like a grown man despite canonically being a ten-year-old boy.”
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

⌜Ω⌟
@TheHappySpaceman  
I knew about this.  
I was at the ground zero lol.  
Yeah, literally ONE GUY just posted a tweet about Holland as Tails, and everyone lost their minds.

@TheHappySpaceman  
What I am worried is that Collen, Tails’ voice actress, mentioned on Twitter that she wasnt working on Tails’ voice for now.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@[Ω]

And then it became a meme of “lol let’s cast Tom Holland in every role even as inanimate objects to mock this guy” which got tired out after the first damn one.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@[Ω]

I mean, to be fair Tails has had like 10 different voice actors so maybe we’ll just be getting yet another new one.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I hope they do another “Sonic Dash” Pac-Man crossover event. I sadly missed out on that. Though, I did get the Sonic maze in the Pac-Man ap game.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I just noticed the grapping hook mechanic of the Avatar is the same hook mechanic used by Espio in Generations.

Except you dont control the hook at all.
HedgehogNinja94
Artist -

I’d be up for Kath Soucie voicing Tails in the movie. She’s already done voice work for the Sonic series as Sally Acorn in SatAM. She was also the voice of young Nick Wilde in Zootopia.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
So TSSZ is covering IRL events/politics instead of Sonic, and tries to justify it with events from the games? Oy vey…  
(Imagine if Equestria Daily started doing that.)

Plus, I’m sure many Sonic fans from other countries don’t give a spindash about that stuff, and even some American ones are getting sick of hearing that stuff, and go to Sonic sites to get away from it.

@Dr_Osaka  
Oh yes! I adore Tikal!
lasty

dead to you
@[Ω]  
Why’d they stop there, when there are so many other super-valid connections to Sonic the Hedgehog in all this?  
-Sonic once sed, I mean said “That’s no good!”. Yeah, like these events are no good!  
-Fire spreading? Reminds us of a certain cat…  
-Shadow is what color and red?  
-Talk about “Crisis City”! Or cities.  
-Long-simmering racial tensions have erupted in a country-rattling boom. A…Sonic boom, perhaps?  
-The “Sonic drowning music” is…no, that’s really messed up, actually, I’m not doing that one.  
-Stories about real people dying and getting injured, real places burning and being looted and what could lead to any number of horrifying outcomes? Being on a site about wise-cracking animal-people doesn’t cheapen that in the least! Ha ha ha, we’re the worst! Hey! We better “dream of an absolution” for this one, are we right!?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
@lasty

And of course, you know what happened next?  
TSSZ shut down yesterday

The guy who was managing the account acted like a dick, plus the tweet offended and got mad a lot of people, including some who were working in such account.

After 21 years of activity, TSSZ closed the account.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
Really hope that upcoming Sega announcement is a new game and it’s a Sonic Adventure.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
I’d even be fine with an HD remake of SA.

@[Ω]  
Geeze after over 20 years that’s all it took to kill TSSZ?  
Reminds me of how StarFox.org died, basically one of it’s admins got upset, and rage-deleted everything. I hope that doesn’t eventually happen here.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Jarkes  
But it’s been ages since we got something Sonic related…. And they said we’d get details on the next major game this year.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide