Sonic Discussion

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Goku Black
Like I said, it could just be me.
So far, I’ve done 2 full playthroughs of Sonic 1. The momentum s##t all occurred on the first run, but it didn’t happen at all on the second run.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Loving Origins so far, next to Mega Collection this is a solid package.
The new added cutscenes are great (though I was expecting more) and I like that they added the Sonic Mania Adventures in the movie section.
Soundtrack is great as always (minus what they did to the Sonic 3 prototype tracks) and the DLC adds music from 3D Blast, Spinball, and Knuckles’ Chaotix; and I pray the next DLC actually adds the full Chaotix game to play.
Gameplay works great, no major issues I’ve noticed so far; although for some reason there’s a glitch in Sonic 2 were Tails doesn’t properly respond so all you hear is constant jumping and spin dashing in the background.
Hopefully with a patch they can iron out any problems, but otherwise definitely worth the wait.
@Red-Supernova
Haha yeah if we can all get Paramount to fix Sonic’s movie design I think it’s possible to fix something as simple as a couple music tracks for the game
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Update: As of this post, I’ve now done 3 full runs of Sonic 1, a full run of Sonic 2, and I’m currently halfway through CD.
The issues I had with Sonic 1’s port thankfully haven’t surfaced in either Sonic 2 or CD. They’ve both ran relatively well as far as I know. And, I did admittedly geek out when I saw that they actually got the original vocal themes for CD back.
That being said, even with the option to retry them, Sonic 2’s special stages still suck ass (with Sonic CD’s special stages also still being a pain).
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Penguin Dragneel
Personally I never had a problem with the Sonic 2 Special Stages, I mean yeah I’ve had to restart once or twice but I never found them to be a pain (though Tails still costing me rings is annoying)
If there was any Special Stage I hate it’s Sonic 1, those are an absolute pain to get through and have cost me so many coins to retry. I’m also not a big fan of the CD ones either, and what those both have in common is needing 50 rings by the end of the goal just to access.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
for some reason even though I’m in the UK CD defaults to the US soundtrack Even though we had the Japanese soundtrack.
Don’t even know if I can change it in story mode because you don’t get the title screen
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I’m kinda ticked that they used the prototype music tracks for Carnival Night, Ice Cap and Launch Base (fucking legal issues.)
On the other hand, I’m glad they actually made a new theme for Sonic 3’s Super Sonic instead of lazily using the invincibility music.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide