Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka
Yeah, I heard the music was kinda off. Shame, because Orgins could of been the best Sonic collection. I guess “Mega Collection” is still the best. (I still enjoy 3D Blast, Spinball, Mean Bean, Ristar, and Flicky.)
And yeah, I love Gamma’s story, and it’s kinda sad in some ways.
@Beau Skunky
It never did make sense to use animals as the core for the robots.
I dunno, it kinda explains how they can run without batteries/fuel, and it kinda gave Sonic more reason to fight Eggman. I liked the “robotized animals” gimmick in Sonic.
(And yes, there is a difference between robotized, and being “roboticized” like the old cartoon/comics.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@4Town Fan
Yeah, for legal reasons, they had to change out a few songs like Ice Cap Zone, Marble Garden Zone, and Launch Base Zone.
Luckily, Sonic CD has both original soundtracks.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@4Town Fan
In fact, Sega doesn’t even fully own the original Sonic 1&2 soundtracks, and actually had to pay licensing to it’s composer Masato Nakamura of the Japanese band “Dreams Come True” any time they remake or rerelease those games.
Sonic 3 is a little more difficult, because a few songs were composed by Brad Buxor, and apparently an uncreditedly Michael Jackson. So the MJ estate partially owns the songs.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@4Town Fan
Yeah, it’s all complicated… Though, apparently the beta prerelease version of Sonic 3 had different songs, that Sega are free to use, which were used in the PC versions, and Orgins.
Though, oddly Orgins recomposed them for some reason, making them sound not quite 16-bit authentic.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@4Town Fan
Unfortunately yes, a few tracks got replaced. And they somehow sound almost as bad as the music in Sonic 4.
On the bright side, Toot Toot Sonic Warrior and Cosmic Eternity got their vocals back at long last.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
o i’ve seen a few people saying Ian Flynn saing “fuc off” to “critical readers” but nobody has said when or where he said that. what’s up with that?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide