Sonic Discussion

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Angrybrony
Twitter drama possibly. People were getting tired of snapcube jokes being quoted whenever someone talked about Sonic.
Mostly the Eggman Moon joke.
It’s like with people reference Dragonball Abridged everytime someone brings up Dragonball.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
And how did “Eggman urinating on the moon” become a thing? A reference to a riff on RiffTrax’s “A Trip to the Moon” (Come, gentlemen, we shall pee on the moon!)?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Angrybrony
It was during 2020, when she made a tweet talking about how having Tom be a cop was in poor taste following the George Floyd protests… Despite the movie having been released 4 months prior.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Penguin Dragneel
I also found it ironic, some Sonic-haters tried to sabotage the movie by outright lying, by claiming the movie was “racist.”
…Despite the fact it had an interracial couple in it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
I’m assuming you’re joking around, but oddly fanatics on both sides of the “social justice” movement were attacking the first Sonic movie.
As said, some tried to falsely claim the movie was “racist,” or hate on it for being “pro-police propoganda.”
Meanwhile, some on the other side tried to claim it was “woke,” (probably just because of the black and white couple, or something) when it honestly wasn’t.
Both failed, and the movie was a hit.
I barely saw any drama over the sequel luckily. Aside from that Youtube puppet guy calling it the worst movie he’s ever seen.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
Indeed, and don’t get me started on the Harley Quinn fans that attacked the movie. (Which probably caused less people to support that movie.)
I even remember a brief period when Detective Pikachu fans attacked the movie, and insisted people should see DP instead. (Even though, both movies weren’t even out at the same time.) Though, once Sonic’s design was fixed, they changed their tune, and started rallying people to support Sonic too.
PS: I like Harley Quinn, and Detective Pikachu, so I just want to make it CLEAR to anyone reading this, I am NOT attacking those characters.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I guess 2020 was a year when many let the chaos and extreme rhetoric get the better of them. I think if it were 2018 she would not have even thought of the Tom situation. Definitely a lesson in not being too affected by the trends around you.
That being said, this was an old controversy from 2020. I think we shouldn’t let that ruin the experience of enjoying her content. It’s old news.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Bro, the people from Gamescom was that close to finish the entire of Frontiers in the demos lmao.
Someone “hacked”, or passed throught the demo’s time limits, and a lot of people reached almost halfway of the game. It was so bad that any footage from the game’s demo was deleted from Twitter
FerrumFlos1st
Artist -

Patron of Sonic/MLP
Anyone feel that Sonic X MLP crossover has lost interest since G4 has ended? I am not seeing much Sonic crossover content with G5 other than the connection of Hitch Trailblazer and James Marsden.
Rather disappointed that an official crossover of IDW Sonic and G4 MLP didn’t occur. Instead, that honor goes to MLP and Transformers.
In other fun Sonic fan content, here’s the Sonic movie redrawn as 90s animations. Sonic being in AoSTH style. Tom Wachowski modeled after Cyclops in X-Men: The Animated Series (1992). Jim Carrey’s Robotnik being Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1995 cartoon).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide