Sonic Discussion

Background Pony #DE38
Again: can you believe that we were gonna have these gags with that abortion of the first design? I mean, seriously, can you picture that abortion in these gags? They wouldn’t have worked at all with it. With the new design they make A LOT more sense.
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Speed Up needs less auto tuning and more of a fast pace to represent Sonic, but other than that it’s good. I didn’t expect the n word to appear.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@JasonRatana  
Why would they? My kid nephews LOVE “Escape from the City,” “Live & Learn,” and such.

But I guess it might turn off Classic fans, (sense some of those hate Crush 40) but not sure if they’re that interested in the movie either due to the design looking a li’l more like the modern Sonic they hate so much. (GREEN EYEz!)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Broken Adam  
@JasonRatana  
In fairness, kids like “oldies” too, and not all of them like rap. (Honestly, I don’t even think rap is popular everywhere, nor the genre of the current decade.) Crush 40 doesn’t sound that “dated” to me though.

Heck, you’d be surprised how popular the “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie soundtracks were.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Escape from the City wasn’t done by Crush 40 though. That was done by Ted Poley and Tony Harnell, who also did both versions of “It Doesn’t Matter”, as well as Team Sonic’s theme “We Can” from Sonic Heroes.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Recognizable bands don’t make that much difference, (heck, I dunno who this movie band is) as long as the viewers can enjoy the music. I’ve enjoyed many movie soundtracks featuring preformers I never heard of.

@Jarkes  
Ah, I forgot. Crush 40 is Jun Senoue’s band isn’t it?

Funny that Jun contributed a new Megaman song to the new SSB, but didn’t make any new remixes for Sonic. (A series in SSB that honestly could use more new remixes. Honestly, Jun’s Brawl “Angel Island Act1&2” remix is the only one Sonic ever got, which always seemed unfair. Heck, I’m amazed they didn’t include the “Sonic Generations” or “Mania” Green Hill Zone remixes in SSBU. I guess at least, Sega allowed in more songs then Square let FF get.)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I’m only guessing here but when searching for wiz khalifa on YouTube or Google play play find tons of official releases not so much with crash 40 unfortunately.  
I’m not saying one is better than the other or the song would be worse with Crash 40
Pone 2.0

One small thing
full  
Looks like sonic is going to be wearing these shoes for first half of the film they must added the his red sneakers for the trailer shots exclusively

full  
from the looks of it tom and maddie’s daughter is the one who gives sonic his red sneakers at some point.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Pone 2.0  
Maybe we’ll also get an orgin where Robotnik/Eggman gets his mustache from.

(Joking aside, the original trailer’s ending did show that Jim Carry Robotnik does get his more traditional bald, mustache’d, goggles-wearing, “Dr. Eggman” look later in the movie. So they’re kinda going the “Gotham” orgin style. Also, it looked like he was in the Mushroom Hill Zone, implying he somehow makes it to Mobius Sonic’s home planet.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide