Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
No don’t shoot him! Then we’ll have to deal with an OC villain!  
Jokes aside, it’s surprising Cream of all people are egging her on to do it. A character that normally dislikes violence.

Boy, IDW Sonic is getting dark.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Typhoon2000  
Eh, honestly I don’t care what Rotten Tomatoes says, as honestly they give low scores to many movies I like, and high scores to ones I didn’t. It’s not always a reliable site.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky

@Jarkes  
Another problem with the site is the user’s themselves whenever the score doesn’t say what people wanted to does usually people accusing credits of being paid off either by the studio or rival studio
Background Pony #5CBA
I think the questione is due here, but I wonder if he would have got positive reviews at all if it wasn’t for the redesign…
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
If there is one character from the Sonic universe I wish was actually in the Sonic universe it would have to be Honey the Cat  
full  
full  
Apparently she was a beta character originally apart of the Sonic the Fighters arcade game but never made the cut and boy is that unfortunate cause she looks so cute and I think would have made a great addition to the series
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Honey the cat was also adapted into the Archie Sonic series, shortly before it’s cancellation.  
Apparently, old characters like her, Nack/Fang, Mighty, Ray, the cartoon characters, and such aren’t allowed in IDW for some odd reason.

@northern haste  
In fairness, the critics have give high scores to things most viewers dislike, so there’s alot of critical dissonance, and the critics honestly aren’t that great.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Lord Goku  
Huh, interesting. Though I don’t own Xbox so it’s kinda useless to me. I’d like it if they released it for Switch or something, maybe make another Mega Collection or Gems Collection with a bunch of the classics (Knuckles Chaotix included)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Speaking of unrereleased Sonic games, DYKG: Region Locked did a video about Sega Sonic the Hedgehog Arcade. AKA the Sonic game that never got localized, and the game that gave us Mighty & Ray.

I must add, seeing how Arcade1UP is apparently making an official Sega “Golden Ax: Revenge of Death Adder” arcade cabinet, it’d be cool if they combined Sonic the Fighters, with Sega Sonic Arcade into one cabinet. Assuming they could fit 2 joysticks, and 3 trackballs on one cabinet.

@Dr_Osaka  
It’s weird Knuckles Chaotix’s only official rerelease was on the now defunct gaming subscription service “Game Tap.”
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
All the Sonic games have a discount on Steam for the movie release.

Also

Bruh, the Sonic movie have an audience score of 93%
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
It’s the same thing with the audience score if it doesn’t say what people want it to people excuses it if being spammed.  
Really in the end of the day the only score that matters is yours
Ponynstuff320 (Toon-n-crossover
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I'm a shitty artist
Just came back. Oh boy, spoilers.

Tails appearing. Having the same energy conduit just brings out an enormous ball game of what would happen to other characters from the games, and into the movieverse. And the map that Longclaw gave Sonic before she perished, has the number 7, which has a legend* map of a checkered sphere…. guys… we’re going to have the live action interpetation of the Chaos Emeralds!t
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Just got back from the movie. I’m not going to give any spoilers, but I am going to spoiler this for people who want to go in completely un-influenced. They’re welcome. Also, I’ll probably swear.

It was alright. A couple things don’t make a lot of sense and Sonic flosses twice, which will age like fine wine and not at all like doing the Macarena for no reason, I’m sure. Also, I think he might actually be stupid. And nuts, but that…no, I said no spoilers. At least one scene from the trailer was altered and there is some glaringly obvious product placement. Still, it was sorta funny, some of the speed scenes were pretty neat and toward the end, several things happen that were fun to see. Sonic’s ability to make real-world references is somewhat explained, so they’re not just out of nowhere. Which is good because he makes…several…  
Pretty good, as video game movies go. Not the movie I would have liked, but I liked the movie it is. There’s plenty of set-up for a sequel and that’s fine with me. And some parts would have been freaky as hell with the original design, so thank deities that was addressed.  
There’s a break in the credits, and nothing after them.  
Oh, the non-villain humans! …I don’t dislike them. One of the minor ones was Shannon Chan-Kent! And that guy in the trailer who follows Robotnik around? I finally know who he is! He’s…a guy created for Jim Carrey to Jim Carrey at when nobody else would be around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide