Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Tangle is playable in Sonic Dash, 500 coins to collect to unlock her.

Really? I’m going to unlock her then.

Already got all the other stages, and event characters (including the baseball & movie ones) unlocked.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
So, what you guys think about that fanmade Sonic The Hedgehog 2020 game being behind paywalls on a Patreon?

Do you think is illegal? While that may be true, some user in Twitter mentioned a curious point. Fangame games counts as fan content, same as youtube videos, fan art and such, and every kind of fanmade content has been monetized at some point. So, what would be the difference for a fangame to be profited, than a piece of art from Patreon?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@[Ω]  
Because it seems from Johnny’s experience, Ian has done a good job working around Sega’s restrictions. Plus with how divided everyone is in the Sonic fandom, Sega would have nothing to lose from this.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I think next time I go to a convention where people are playing Sonic Mania music, I’m gonna blast a track from Sonic Forces on my phone just to fuck with them.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Got Tangle in “Sonic Dash” (I like the swaying huge tail animation) trying to unlock her in “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” now.

Apparently, alot of Archie Sonic fans, (Not bashing, I AM ONE) are angry/jealous that IDW characters Tangle & Whisper are in both mobile games now. (As a result many are bashing them, IDW, and Ian Flynn… Forgetting Ian has no power over what goes into those games.) As an Archie fan. I admit I wound’ve liked Sally & Bunnie too, but sadly let’s face it, the only reason they got in was to promote the IDW comics, (and sense the Mobile games are developed by Westerners, instead of in Japan, they’re more familiar with the American characters then Sega’s game developers are) and there’s no reason to promote the Archie series now that it’s long gone. (And they probably can’t use them due to legal issues with Archie, and/or D.I.C./DHX.)  
Regardless, I would like them… And Sticks. (The “Boom” canon/series is basically dead too.)

On a lighter note for Freedom Fighter fans: Sonic the Hedgehog SatA.M.: Season 2 is on sale cheaper for only $10. on VUDU.  
Oddly, Season 1 isn’t even on VUDU.

@Red-Supernova  
Except those that like “Forces,” what will you do to “Trigger” them?

Also, what’s wrong with “Mania’s” music? It’s got a pretty good soundtrack.

@Goku Black  
The old OVA, or do you mean the modern movie?
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Because I’m playing a track from one of the “bad games” and not from the “good games” which is relatively small compared to the “bad games” list. Also, I know you’re not one of those people whose “bad games” and “good games” lists are completely different, I’m aiming more against the mentality of Youtube reviewers and entertainers.

Nothing is wrong with Mania’s music, its just that I’ve listened to Forces’ soundtrack more and I like it more than Mania’s.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I dunno, what’s “good, and bad” is actually quite different for many Sonic fans. I liked “Sonic Labyrinth,” which gets alot of hate, but didn’t like “Sonic and the Secret Rings” which got alot of praise.

In fact, I’ve seen some people (especially on DA) bash “Mania,” as well for “being too retro,” or “nostalgia pandering,” or whatever. So even the “good” Sonic games are not immune to having a hatedom.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Beau Skunky  
There is even a petition to bring Sally to the games.

Look, I like Archie, and I like Sally too, but come on, cant we just move on? And not to sound like a jerk, but I am glad that petition turned out to be just a trend and died out to be honest.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Exactly. And you’re sure to find a lot of fans, mostly people who have made their career on Youtube, whose impressions on most Sonic games that aren’t the Genesis trilogy or Mania are mediocre and/or bad.  
I bet if I wrote all the Sonic games I liked on a piece of paper and I asked to tell me that the following games are good, they would have a hard time saying no.

Pfft, I bet the hatedom for Sonic 3 & Knuckles is non-existent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide