Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
From the Sonic Forces Mobile ap, they said if you go to IDW Sonic’s official online store, and apply the coupon “Summersonic” to your purchase, you get 20% off. Maybe I’ll use it to catch up on the IDW series, and get one of the book collections, or the huge “Digital Bundle.”
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Red-Supernova  
Yep.  
The beak is more streched, have more “hair” in the back of the head, the feather tail’s size is bigger and I kinda modify the red hair to simulate the crest.

And he is one of the MANY I had. Since Sonic Forces me to use other races to unlock more cosmetics, I have like five OCs right now.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

⌜Ω⌟
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
Oh, believe me… I was on Twitter when the Sally hate exploded for no reason.  
Because Tangle and Whisper’s inclusion to the mobile games, many Archie fans started to revolt, others decided to start petty drama about it or just simply go butthurt and write harsh comments. Others even started a trend about a petition to include Sally Acorn the games, that lasted many days.

Because of this, many people just decided to hate on Sally Acorn and the Archie comics. What is so frustrating is that many of this hate was for no reason at all. Many of my followers and people who I am following decided to hate on Sally for no reason, and most of them never read or even heard of the Archie comics.

This was massively annoying for some people because this turned into trend to hate on Sally, praise IDW!Amy and bash the Archie comics, just to bait and trigger the Archie fans. I even had to call out a friend because she was using that to gain clout.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
While I admit, the SatA.M./Archie fans hating on Tangle/Whisper for getting in “Sonic Dash/Forces” is annoying, (those people are kinda going overboard too) people retaliating by hating Archie/Sally back are just as bad.

@[Ω]  
It seems to be cheaper, plus I get a few bonus issues like the “Team” racing game adaptation. With the coupon discount “Summersonic” it’s $25 for over 20 issues, which is good, considering the printed book collections are $16 each. (With 4 issues per book collection.)

@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
Ironically, after all the Sally-haters were bellyaching for years about her so-called nudity, after they redesigned her with clothes, (which was because Sega requested it, not the haters) suddenly it was the Sally-fans that turned against her, saying she’s not Sally anymore, that Archie/Ian Flynn/Ben Bates “ruined her,” and I even saw one girl on DA state, “Sally is dead to me now.”  
So apparently, some fans only liked her for being “nude.”

I mean, I understand fans not wanting them to “censor.” her or prefer her original design, they have to understand that things changed now, so they had to do that due to Sega’s design standards. Though, I admit it is a li’l annoying that female animals require clothes, while males oddly can’t have any with no exceptions to either, or diversity in that.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@Beau Skunky  
Plus if you think about it, her latest look in the franchise could be her completely older by now. Cuz if anything by Satam’s standards and Generation’s standards, the Satam version of Sally could might as well be her when she was slightly younger. She could be older by now ever since the newer game she’s in along with what’s his name
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

minor details: of all the characters, Rouge have the largest ears, followed by Tails. Rouge’s ears are even larger than her… you know that ;)

speaking of ears, I haven’t seen any shipping fanarts with cute ear nibbling like some pony pictures
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Apparently, there must be some Sonic fans in their ranks.

I remember MLP:FIM storyboarder/artist Sabrina/Sibsy is a Sonic fan. When asked which is her favorite game, she said it’s Sonic CD, with the American soundtrack. (So she’s geeky enough to know about it’s duel soundtracks.)  
Would love to see her do art for IDW Sonic.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
So on Omega’s suggestion, I bought the Sonic Comic digital bundle from IDW’s online shop. (And used the “SonicSummer” coupon code to get it cheaper.) Read through the first book collection, & the Racing game adaptation issue, and enjoyed ‘em. (So I’m past the point where Sonic meets Tangle the lemur for the first time, and she’s cool. I still don’t get why some keep calling her a “Sally rip-off,” as her personality/design is nothing like Sally, nor does she have any romantic interest in Sonic like Sally.) I like how the book collections even include all the alternative cover art.

I still miss the Archie Comics, and all it’s characters, and lore, but IDW isn’t bad so far. It may not be as deep, but it still offers fun fast paced Sonic style adventures.

@RhodieNite  
Rougity?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide