Sonic Discussion

Background Pony #B3DE
peasents: Sonic x Sally! No, Sonic x Amy!  
intellectuals: Sally x Amy  
deities: Sonic x Sally x Amy
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Sir Lancelot is rumored to appear to Speed Battle.

What is important is that the event probably will give free rings each race. Rings that I absolutely NEED to level up most lf my characters already.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I cannot see Amy in Sonic Boom as a 12 year old. She has to be way older like 16 or maybe even a young adult. She also seems to have more mature uh proportions.

@Hot Soup  
Yeah it is sweet isn’t it?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UserAccount  
I have the french Sonic Boom guidebook, according to that,Sonic is 15,Tails is 8,Amy is 12,Knuckles is 16,Sticks is 16,and Eggnan is inconnu .  
Personally,I think those ages were pulled out of their ass.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
It was a chapter book, extremely loosely a tie-in to the SATAM series. I actually prefer the backstory in the book than the show’s.  
Uncle Chuck is raising Sonic and Robotnik,both of whom he adopted.  
At the beginning of the book,Sonic is seven,Robotnik is fifteen.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dex Stewart  
Well that is quite a different story. That seems almost like an AU fanfic. Honestly that would make Sonic and Eggmans Robotnik’s rivalry a bit tragic.

Thats so strange, how 90s stories were so different. I guess I only remember some episodes of Sonic X as a kid (and some Sonic games I played casually with some neighbors) So it’s surprising just how divergent these different takes can be.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Dex Stewart  
I’m looking forward to that even if I have the episodes on Amazon Prime. I wonder if they’ll have any special features.

I was wondering if there’s a good Sonic Adventure 1 walkthrough with some nice commentary that anybody is familiar with. I’ve heard the terrible things about Game Grumps with their walkthrough and I want someone who is actually passionate about the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide