Sonic Discussion

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I’m hoping for Sticks to show up. Or the old SATAM/Archie characters. I’m not saying never,Sonic’s first outing Actually listened to what fans said and they ended up with a movie far more successful than if they hadn’t.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony
The original design was commissioned by a bunch of out-of-touch execs who thought fans would just eat up anything. The new design was better, but all of this could have been avoided if they had simply listened to the animators to begin with.

Unfortunately, that’s just how the industry works. For every studio that treats it’s employees well, there’s about 5 more that don’t.

Sure, the animators can complain and/or go on strike, but the execs might just fire them and replace them with people who will do as they say. Or they could very well get blacklisted from the industry for DARING to want a union established (cough cough Micah Wright).

I mean, we COULD start holding studios responsible whenever they do this s###, and maybe they’ll actually stop it. But considering the fact that Activision is still around after all THEY’VE done, that likely won’t be happening anytime soon.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
Everyone has their job. The architect does the planning the construction worker (Yes, this is a well paying job that not any schlub can do) builds it, even if it might not be the best.

Most of the animators probably didn’t care. Maybe they did and that’s why the first trailer came out so early, to gauge the distain. Who knows? We only know because of this one little change, a movie that no one would have seen did well due to such an outrageous concept:

Listening to fan feedback.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cyborg_pony  
From the looks of the image, my assumption for the context is that Comic Book Guy was telling someone, I assume Homer, about how feedback can influence the final product and is using the Sonic movie redesign as an example.  
I don’t see how that makes the writers out of touch, are they not allowed to be relevant? Then again, animation does take a very long time to do.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dex Stewart  
How in the world is Sticks older than Amy? If anything Sticks is like the younger sister figure to Amy, kind of like Cream was in the games. And Amy looked out for her.

Also Amy is way too mature to be 12. She doesn’t even look that young. She seems like game Amy having grown up.

I headcanon all the characters as being a little older than their game selves. Tails as 12. Sticks as 14. Knuckles as 16. Sonic as 17. Amy as 18.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@RogueBadnik

It’s kinda crazy that Sega decided that now the comic exclusive character’s are important enough pay attention to.

I think it’s awesome that they’re even getting plushies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide