Splatoon thread

r0BSCENE
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Bye everypony
But if they already broke up and splatoon is set in the a post apocalyptic future then how can daft punk still exist
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@r0BSCENE  
I would say they have their own version of Daft Punk. Because they have they’re own bands and stuff in universe. So it’s highly likely that they have thier own version of Daft Punk.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Anniversary of Splatoon 1

Is today.  
Dust off your WiiUs and see if anyone is still playing the game.

People are still playing the game in 2021.
r0BSCENE
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Bye everypony
New Switch inbound. I wonder if it’ll have any impact on the new Splatoon. Unfortunately it’s probably too late for it to do anything meaningful with the current game since it’s already celebrating its 4th birthday later this month.
r0BSCENE
Artist -

Bye everypony
I think there’s only one or two splatfests I missed in the current game. I feel like I caught them all in the first game but I’m not 100% for sure. I’ll be looking forward to any global test fires they have leading up to 3.
r0BSCENE
Artist -

Bye everypony
Spoilers if you haven’t seen the new Direct which has more footage of the 3rd game. Release is clearly in 2022, the new city is Splatsville, and story mode sounds like it’s based around the return of mammals.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide