Splatoon thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I chose Grub because I assume that for the other choices, you’d only make use of what the island has. I’m super picky about food, don’t like certain textures. I’ll be fine with learning how to make little huts (Gear) and going on walks and enjoying the gorgeous scenery (Fun), but I’d rather have my pizza and donuts!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I was trying to find the cute little Murch after receiving ability chunks… then giving up and talking to what I THOUGHT was his older brother, turns out he IS Murch all grown up! 😳
Also, missed opportunity: having playable Octolings as Inkling skins in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

As someone who’s read Hatchet, I’d have to go with gear. Even just a sturdy knife will help a long way in constructing additional tools.
Also, here’s a cruel dilemma. Having a year’s worth of canned food, but no can-opener.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@ElderD
You can open a can with a rock in a pinch. The problem with gear is you have only a few days to figure out how and where to get food with your tools before you starve. Fishing is not as easy as video games, especially with no grub to use as bait.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I went with Gear thinking the hypothetical island would have food I could get if I had the right tools.
But I feel bad for not being on team Fyre. This time.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
How do I join the Tricolor Turf War? I keep selecting it but it keeps putting me in regular Turf War against Team Gear.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide