Splatoon thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Seems to be a common issue.
I got one and it was super stressful and confusing. Like, I don’t know what the beacon in the middle is supposed to do.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
On the one hand, this was the fist time I regretted my choice.
On the other hand, I was on the winking team.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Levels that make you scream throughout the Splatoon Series.
  1. Girl Power Station: Just Panic and Panic more
  2. Inner Agent 3:It’s you, now you must beat you.
  3. One way ride through Target Town: It’s a one way trip to hell.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Luca H.
Let me explain the services he has.
  1. is Order Status: That requires you to go up to someone and choose thier gear and he’ll have it.
  2. Boost Star Power: Add’s an ablity to the Gear that you have equipped.
  3. Scrub Slots: Erases all the Ablities.
  4. Add Ablitiess: Rely on that whole ablities that you get in that little thing you need ten if I remember correctly.
  5. Re Roll Slots:It re rolls your ablities if you have an ablity you don’t want on gear.
  6. Uses the Nintendo Switch online ap to get Gear.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Also I own all the pieces from the Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Marie, Pearl and Marina amiibo. (turns out they only give you a piece for every 10 Turf Wars you win)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I swear to God, there was a fan-made animation I saw on YouTube long ago featuring the Inklings; the Inkling Girl gives the Inkling Boy a kiss on the cheek (they’re both on opposite colors) and then she leaves while he’s all happy and blushing… only to look down and see that she planted a Splat Bomb at his feet while he was dazed.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide