Splatoon thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Demo: Paper (Paper Champion)
Reason: I started drawing (digitally technically), I enjoyed Paper Mario (before the higher-ups at Nintendo tore him apart) and even though you can bash people in the head with rocks or stab them with scissors, if there’s anything elementary school taught me, paper cuts are incredibly painful.
Splatfest 1: Grub (Grub Ruler)
Reason: If I were on a deserted island, I don’t think I would be able to handle eating the island’s fruit or veggies due to my “food aversion”, a condition common in people with autism, due to the foods having a texture that I’m not used to, so I would gag instead. “Grub” would provide me with familiar foods like donuts and pizza.
So yeah, none of them have anything to do with the hosts.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’ve been trying to perform the glitch that’ll let me clip into Deep Cut’s studio, but after 20 minutes I gave up.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I try not to get irritated at the person who disconnected. Sometimes it might be an internet issue on their end, and it isn’t always a salty player falling behind.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide