Splatoon thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I… may have sort of slacked off for a month and only just started getting back into the game at the beginning of November.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
We got about a week until the next Splatfest. And this time, I’m staying off of the forums (and social media in general) until the winning team is announced.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Okay, level is 14. Unless you mean catalogue, which is 28.
I’m not sure which team to pick this once. Think I’ll tally up my favorite through each gen and pick the winner.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I hate to say it, but suddenly I realize I don’t really care about the game’s story mode anymore. Don’t feel like finishing it.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Oh hey, I can go into Turf Wars with my Splatfest tee before the Splatfest begins. I didn’t know I could do this.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m gonna have to stock up on snacks for the weekend and bathroom breaks if I’m going to get that “Grass Ruler” title.
Posted Report
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Mighty Aphrodite
I need more swim speed.
Only found out yesterday that you can replace the Ability doubler on the Splatfest Tee.
Gonna run Ninja Squid instead.
I just know respawn punisher is gonna be used a lot too XD
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m thinking of spending my 3 licenses early and get the Bloblobber (the one that fires bouncing bubbles) even though I’m one level short of getting it for one license.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide