Splatoon thread

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay I’m at 90 in My catalog and from what I’m at the game is getting easier when you do Anarchy Mode. I had 5 Straight wins in Anarchy mode.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Starting at 6 PM tonight I’ll be off of social media until the final results. Which means I won’t be posting on DB for a few days.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Status: I’ve reached “Grass Champion”, taking a break, then going in for another 5 rounds and then bedtime. Tomorrow I’ll resume and get the “Grass Ruler” title (my Splatfest endgame).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Here’s all the reasons I joined each team in this and previous Splatfests:
Splatfest #0 (from the Splatoon 3 Splatfest World Premiere demo)
Date: August 27, 2022
Theme: Rock, Paper or Scissors
My choice: Paper
Why: I’ve gotten into drawing, I used to enjoy the Paper Mario series, and if there’s anything elementary school has taught me, while you can bash someone in the head with a rock or stab them in the eye with scissors, a paper cut is the most painful.
Why would I choose the winner, Rock: The reason… um… I would’ve gone with Rock because… oh, maybe because of a jade stone that I carry with me when I go out in public? (IDK, rocks aren’t interesting to me)
Splatfest #1
Date: September 24, 2022
Theme: What would you bring to an island? (Gear, Grub or Fun)
My choice: Grub
Why: The thing is, my disability gives me an incredible high sensitivity to certain foods, so if it has a weird texture (like most fruits and veggies), I would gag. It’s why I don’t eat a lot of healthy foods and I resort to walking daily for exercise. For this choice, I could live on an island as long as I have an unending supply of foods I CAN eat, like pizza, donuts, chicken nuggets, etc.
Why would I choose the winner, Gear: If a blender were included in the gear to bring, I could blend the island’s fruits and veggies into a smoothie, which would make it easier for me to eat without gagging so much (also why I plan to get a blender soon so I can start making fruit smoothies and protein shakes).
Splatfest #2
Date: November 11, 2022
Theme: What starter Pokémon? (Grass, Fire or Water)
My choice: Grass
Why: When I first got Pokémon Blue in 1998, the instruction manual recommended that I start with Bulbasaur, the Grass-type, as it has a type-advantage over Brock and Misty’s Pokémon. Also Grass is green, my favorite color.
Why would I choose the winner, Water: I guess besides me finding Squirtle to be adorable (despite only having a type-advantage over Brock), I could’ve picked Water in honor of Greninja, one of the Super Smash Bros. fighters, or maybe Inteleon, who has an insanely high Sp. Attack stat that’s been helping me beat most opponents in Pokémon Shield. (Regardless, I still plan to pick Sprigatito when I get Violet this week… also, PLEASE don’t spoil the final evolutions, I want to see my cat’s final forms for myself)
That being said, here’s the title I ended up with in the end:
That’s also the highest title I’ve earned in Splatoon history!
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m calling it: one of next year’s Splatfests will be around the release of “The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom”, and the collaboration teams will be Power, Wisdom and Courage. I’ll be on team Power.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I know I said I was done with collecting amiibo after getting Banjo & Kazooie last year, but something happened.
Target grocery trip happened.
And now I have my 121st amiibo.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Okay, next time we have a Splatfest I’m going to do a photo shoot after the halftime (when Deep Cut takes the stage) with Marina next to me. 🥰
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I love how after the last Splatfest ended and Big Man suggested everyone should pick Quaxly, Shiver smugly points out that if they all did that they’d never complete the Pokédex, causing Big Man to backpedal his statement.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide