Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime
My point was that people talked shit about the Prequals in there time as well, both for their quality (or lack of) and them reconning the EU. Are you really trying to scorn me for pointing out the fandom repeating actions just because I don’t act like the Sequals made Luke eat Baby Yoda in graphic detail?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
I’m merely pointing that I don’t care what people thought than or now about the Prequels and that unlike the Sequels their end point was just a led in to the OT whereas the Sequel Trilogy ends basic at the same way that the OT did (but inferior in my opinion obviously).
Saying “pretty sure people said thing about the Prequels” doesn’t not make any of that written up there any less true does not excuse the short comings that can be listed.
Also it “RETCON” RETroactive CONinuity which introducing a new piece of information to an established work to recontextualize something.
Not reconning which is a military action of observing a territory to gain knowledge of an enemy’s position.
At let that slide one time already.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Just putting this out there but Cad Bane must be fucking old by now. Dude is prolly taking heart meds off screen and has an oxygen tank somewhere
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@neutralgrey
The real one at least. Could be someone using his name for easy rep.
Seeing as he’s literally voiced Corey Burton and it says so in the credits and if the context of this conversation doesn’t make it obvious that’s Bane’s voice actor I’m gonna say it’s the real one.
Also he didn’t even say his name and the close caption labels him the Stranger they don’t spell anything out they just trust the audience to know who this guy is.
09MurphyM

I’ve seen people speculate that cobb vanth was at least injured since the towns people were quick to give him medical attention.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so thoughts on luke and ahsoka in the new episode?
personally i’m mixed coz at points feel like they should then that “no attachments” shit happens and start smelling the stench of tlj not luke
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
But with the Prequels there was stuff to work with stuff to expand on.
The Sequel Trilogy is just so hollow so empty feeling and most of the stuff that’s potential interesting about that era already comes from the EU anyway.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Angrybrony
That kinda pissed me off since I thought Luke’s Jedi Order would have all the strengths but none of the weaknesses of the last Jedi Order. The whole “No Attachments” thing was a big weakness. Not to mention it was kinda stupid since I believe it only existed after AoTC.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@neutralgrey
Eck talked about it in his video. Go watch that. Basically, it’s very likely a fake-out since Luke knows the power of healthy attachments but also know the harm they do through his father, and will likely give him the shirt if he takes the lightsaber.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide