Star Wars General

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@tehwatever  
It certainly looks like the artist traced or heavily referenced Mark Hamill.

As to the race of Kamille and everyone else in Zeta? Who knows. I mean, that show featured people with naturally-occurring green and purple hair.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I never got that impression like you did, though if they did, it was a good thing to try to fix, seeing as how bad the Prequels are. Thank God only Lucas cares about the Chosen One prophecy and the Anakin/Jesus allegories.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Meanlucario  
Well the very line spoken right at the start of TFA is “This will begin to make things right.” (That may not be one hundred percent accurate quote) which can be seen as being meta about the Sequel Trilogy to the Prequel Trilogy after it molested and murdered Star Wars and left it’s bloody and semen covered corpse behind.  
Also that line is in reference to the map to Skywalker which we all know how that went.
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I think you’re over exaggerating the “about the Sequel Trilogy to the Prequel Trilogy after it molested and murdered Star Wars and left it’s bloody and semen covered corpse behind” part, though I’m pretty sure that’s how the fandom felt with the prequels came out, and while I can see that line being meta, I have some doubts.

Seeing as two different people worked on TFA and TLJ, I think that’s a bit unfair.

I’ll stay with the OG are good, the Prequel are bad, and the Sequel are somewhere in between.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Meanlucario  
Well duh it’s an exaggeration “George Lucas raped my childhood” is a thing.

Seeing as two different people worked on TFA and TLJ, I think that’s a bit unfair.

I think that line in regards to the map and what it lead to is proof of how there was no planning out.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
I feel that the hate for the Sequel movies will also lessen over time, though like the Prequels, never die due to both trilogies having massive problems.

I’m not going to disagree there. I heard the TFA guy also did the Skywalker movie, which doesn’t help the Trilogy’s lack of planning. Man, was it a missed opportunity. I hope if there is another trilogy, it’s done by one person who wants to tell a story and has someone to tell them no if they need to be told no, like the original trilogy.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Meanlucario  
“The TFA guy”  
You mean JJ abrams? One of the most bankable directors of the past decade?

Yeah Abrams is infamous for not planning shit out well  
His Cloverfield franchise is basically him buying movies from other studios and slapping the Cloverfield label onto them
09MurphyM

It’s also interesting how the Death Star’s origins started off as being a culmination of the “Tarkin doctrine”, only for it to be revealed that the idea had been set into place by the confederacy.
Background Pony #657A
@Darth Prime  
It was primarily made up of the Trade federation, techno Union, the banking guild, the retail caucus, the commerce guild, and the corporate alliance.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide