Star Wars General

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
The prophecy was always kinda nonsense in its interpretation. Destroy the Sith to bring balance to the Force. And the Jedi?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Vivace  
The Balance of The Force is not that there is Light on one side and Dark on the other the Force is Balanced when individuals find Balance within themselves not between Light and Dark but between the spiritual and the material.  
Darksiders are often described as obsessed with the material hence they use the Force to bend the world and those within to their will and consider that true thus “The Dark Side is a path which some would consider unnatural” which is why the Dark Side is often described as cancerous.  
Conversely the Jedi seek to detach themselves from the material to connect deeper with the Force but thus they warn of the dangers to attachments in the living and became too detached from the living world which was also dangerous.  
It’s about finding the balance between the Living Force and the Cosmic Force which is what the Sith endanger.  
At least that’s how I’ve come to see it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Vivace

According to George Lucas the Light/Dark sides of the Force are less Yin/Yang and more Buddhist(?). They aren’t complementing halves to a whole, the Darks side is a corrupting cancer on the Force. So excising the Dark side entirely would cleanse and balance the Force.

Hence destroying the Sith brings balance.

Edit:Sorta ninja’d
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Too bad the Jedi were just as bad as the Sith, especially when they were the army of the Republic. And Sith also try to empower the Force, and to promote it through their actions and teachings (which is why Palpatine isn’t a true Sith, since he used the Force to promote/empower himself instead of the Force).
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
Define “True Sith” cause it was race once before it before it became the name for basically a cult.

Self-interest is key to Sith ideals each and everyone seeks to further their power unlike the Jedi who (are meant to) serve the Force Sith belief is the Force is to serve them.

@Meanlucario  
An excellent dismissal counterpoint as per usual.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime  
Think of it like a religious figure preaching their faith to teach their deity vs those who preach for personal gains instead of promoting said deity.

All I’m saying is that just because Lucas made Star Wars, doesn’t mean he understands it. The movies are great examples of that. There’s also question of if the movies reflect that (OT and his trilogy in this case, since those are the ones that he had a hand in), or is he just saying that now to give the illusion of understanding the Force?
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So I recently rewatched the Family Guy Star Wars specials after such a long time since they were first released, most of it is funny but a lot of it is dumb and feels rather insulting to those who really care about the franchise.  
Anyways these aren’t the worst in terms of parodies, but after reviewing them again I asked myself: Why isn’t Cleveland playing Lando Calrissian?

Now when it comes to the placement of characters I don’t mind how most of them are portrayed; Chris works as Luke, Peter as Hans is fine, Lois as Leia makes sense, Brian as Chewbacca is obvious and Stewie we all knew had to be Vader; but there are some choices I don’t agree with.  
Cleveland would have been better as Lando (and no not just because he’s black), his personality just works better with Lando then it does with Mort who would have worked better as someone like Yoda.  
Joe would have been better as R2-D2 since he’s already operating wheels plus it would have given him more screentime in these specials where’s instead he just plays random roles in between movies; Biggs (who they purposely made handicapped), an imperial probe droid and Jabba the Hut who’s the only one that kinda works.  
Anyways I suppose it doesn’t really matter, Family Guy has gone downhill so no point in making a big deal out of it but I still think it’s worth bring up simply because they went out of their way to parody the original trilogy so of course people are gonna talk about it so it pays to do better.  
(This is pretty much why I prefer Robot Chicken)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I take it Disney is the reason why Robot Chicken hasn’t made any more Star Wars specials?

I remember that Lucas loved the previous ones and even appeared in one of them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide