Star Wars General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@silbasa  
I was just kinda bored by Rise. Force Awakens I found to be kinda lame, but okay. Last Jedi was an alright movie, it just completely went the opposite of what I wanted. I felt Finn was a way more interesting character than Rey.  
I’ve gotta watch Solo. Not expecting much from that one either.  
Fortunately, theirs the Visions show. That looks cool. The upcoming Book of Boba Fett,Ahsoka,Andor and Obi-Wan shows look cool. I’m also looking forward to the Rogue Squadron movie. It’s just too bad the main series hits a bit of a dead end.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Dex Stewart  
Solo is actually a bit better. It set up something interesting but it flopped in cinemas since it got the backlash from Last Jedi so it was the only one they made of the character movies. Fortunately there are a lot of shows that look interesting, as the main series is indeed a dead end.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’ll never understand the problem with green milk. It’s a universe full of aliens. Why would all milk be white in that universe?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
I would say it’s because it was done just to throw people off from what they were expecting.  
Like it’s not JUST the green milk thing that’s emblematic of the larger criticism of a story that isn’t concerned with narrative coherence and instead about just doing things to fool the audience.  
The green milk thing is just: here’s hobo Luke living his best life didn’t expect to see that yeah.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Angrybrony  
It’s just a rumor going around right now and he might not be involved.  
Still it’s hilarious to think about especially after all the courtroom shit going on with him and QD.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
David Cage.  
Creator of such games as Indigo Prophecy, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, and Detroit Become Human.  
And has been in the news recently for the toxics environment of his studio and such behind closed doors statements as “Every woman in my games is a whore” and “I don’t make games for queers” his words.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Listen.

If you’s fighting an anime jedi samurai girl, and she suddenly is all calm and takes a stance with her sword drawn and there’s fifty feet between you and her? You’s dead. Just give up.

Why? Because she’s preparing for a godspeed insta-kill move and you ain’t prepared for that. That’s like, basic anime samurai shiz, mang.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide