Star Wars General

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Dex Stewart
This image I am saving for future use.
@Darth Prime
One of the funniest ways to explain the sequels that I have seen is that it sort of feels like a mix between Dark Empire and the Jedi Price books. If it had slightly more insane as opposed to just all the pieces falling together that way I think I would enjoy the sequels more.
@Dex Stewart
I would bet on no, considering that it is one of the things they are building off (well, at least some story elements started there) as part of the Star Wars canon, but maybe 20 or 30 years when mouse is out of ideas they will do it.
@Background Pony #56AD
Closest one I can think of is Star Wars Resistance. Which almost felt Disney Junior tier at times but was more of a average kids show. Don’t ask me why it was dumped at 10 o’clock at night
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dex Stewart
It is a bit debatable that “certain point of view” is just a fancy way of saying laying but this article is using it weirdly here.
As iconic as the line is I do think when Luke asks Obi-Wan why he didn’t tell him the more logically answer would have been like “I’m sorry, Luke, but you weren’t ready to know the truth yet.”
Cause what was Obi-Wan supposed to tell him? The kid had just learned his dad was a Jedi and what the Force is you can’t just tell him about the youngling murders yet.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Darth Prime
🎵Obi-Wan: Point of view!
And I’m not the only Jedi who’s screwing with you!
Yoda: Guess who?
Luke: Yoda not you!
Yoda: The last of the Jedi I said you were but I was not completely straight about your fate because Leia is one too, it’s true… From a certain point of view!🎵
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

The joys of waking on a Wednesday and going straight to Disney+ so I don’t get spoiled by thumbnails on YouTube of things like the new rancor.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Darth Prime
Eh, Vader Himself even views it as Obi-wan put it, he aka the darkside betrayed anakin and destroyed him, i feel way to many people forget that th jedi are a spiritual order that doesn’t deal in hard and fast game mechanics,
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Episode 3 of Boba Fett’s very reasonable journey to become a crime lord is over.
In this episode he:
- Was reasonable and hired a cyberpunk scooter gang to work for him. (Their scooters looked like bantha poodoo with crayons in it.)
- Decided to have no guards on duty and got his ass kicked by a wookie bounty hunter who he then decided to release to be reasonable again.
- The reasonable twin hutts then gave him a reasonable rancor that he reasonably accepted without second thought.
- Treated the fleeing mayoral aide very reasonably when he fled and was stopped by the cyberpunk scooter gang.
- Apologized to the cyberpunk scooter ganger after asking him to keep an eye on things when the Pyke syndicate arrived because he had a cyber eye and Boba was afraid he was offended, all very reasonable.
The Boba Fett show continues its strange and reasonable journey. Maybe Boba was replaced by a reasonable clone somewhere along the way?
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

“I’ve ridden beasts ten times his size.“
@silbasa
Seema reasonable. Other characters have completely changed out of nowhere, this at least feels gradual. I’m actually surprised that they don’t have him still hunting Windu.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

One would think an experienced bounty hunter like Boba Fett would have connections he could call upon to help him establish his crime syndicate on Tatooine, heavily armed mercenaries and bounty hunters, maybe some mandalorians?
Reasonable Boba:
These designs might have worked on Coruscant but Tatooine?
The Vespa gang strikes back!
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

This week’s episode was better than the one last week. The directing was much better.
The narrative structure of the show is confusing and hard to follow at times. The re-buildup of Boba should have been over and done within the first episode.
The bad:
- The mod parlor and the crappy effects during that scene. I thought there was more to becoming a cyborg, the “doctor” replaced her entire torso in what seemed like an hour.
- No mention of Han Solo or Mando.
- Bobas understanding of business is still somewhat lacking. He invites them over and makes no terms or demands whatsoever other than don’t join the pykes. How does he make money?
Decent parts:
- Inflitration scene and seeing Slave 1 was ok.
- Boba being a little like old Boba as he blasted the bikers.
- Some explanation of his motivation and actions.
Better than last week, hopefully in the 3 episodes left they won’t spend all the time looking back and set the stage for more Boba in the future.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

Welp, I’m about to watch the next BoBF episode. I’ve enjoyed it so far. I don’t know why people are being so negative. Maybe this will be the one to really piss me off snd make me side with the people who hate multicolored bikes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide