Star Wars General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I thought the first episode of Kenobi was pretty good. What’s the popular opinion? Lately it seems I’m in the contrary for Star Wars. I thought Book of Boba Fett was awesome. I liked Bad Batch until the Rebels characters got the spotlight, and I thought it killed the momentum. Visions was okay.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
The main issue a lotta people had with the show is that despite having an in canon reputation as a feared and deadly bounty hunter and being the son of the literal best bounty hunter in the galaxy, Boba kept getting his ass handed to him a lot and had to have his friends help take care of the problem.
That as around the middle/end the show basically became Mandolorian 2.5 instead of focusing on Boba.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario
The biggest complaint I heard about BoBF was that it was boring and that the fight in the finale made no sense. There were complaints about the techno teens and their “power rangers bikes”, Boba not being a bounty hunter anymore, too much focus on Sand People…
Pretty much every aspect and element got dumped on.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Great! But he looks very human somehow. Well, what can I say? For me, the last three films don’t really feel canon anyway. More like a big, evil empire has taken control of the Frenchise. Oh, wait… ^^
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t get all the hate for Reva. Apparently there’s a rumor of her getting her own show? What? Also people say she takes up too much time in Obi-Wan. Like, she’s not a character really like or anything, I would’ve preferred Grand Inquisitor dude stuck around longer. She’s fine though. She works.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Vivace
The way some people talk you’d think she was being treated as a character the same way as Holdo. Though, with Holdo, I can understand 100% why people dislike her. She is unlikable, by design, and then presented as being in the right. If Reva turns out to be “right” all along, then I wouldn’t like that. As she is at the moment I think she works fine as a villain. I can understand people not liking her due to her being a new addition to an established team, but I don’t hear that often. It’s always just, “ She’s poorly written”.
Racism is hard for me to get my head around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide