Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@tehwatever
Now I wonder if there are drugs to make people Force Sensitive in Star Wars.
Well I figured that tiny lizard that went up Boba’s nose that gave him his vision quest had a strong connection to the Force to effectively give him a Force Vision.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@tehwatever
“Connection to nature” certainly as life generates the Force places like Dagobah and Kashyyyk are stronger with the Force than a place like Hoth not that the Force isn’t at place it’s just that a place filled with like the previous examples is just overflowing with it.
See there’s two levels of the Force: the Living Force that life creates which feeds the Cosmic Force which is done via the midi-chlorians.
Midi-chlorians don’t actually create the Force themselves they are the bridge between the Living Force and the greater Cosmic Force thus people with a higher count of midi-chlorians can thus hear and manipulate the Force.
This is what people don’t understand because admittedly the way Qui-Gon explains to Anakin could’ve been a little better.
“Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you’ll hear them speaking to you.”
That first part makes it kinda sound like midi-chlorians are creating the Force when it’s suppose explaining how life is connected to something greater.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Darth Prime
Are there modern gurus in Star Wars who would make videos on scientifically proven ways to naturally increase your Midichlorian count while simultaneously trying to siphon money from desperate people trying to connect to the force?
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
I’ve noticed similarities between the clone troopers’ destruction of the Jedi Temple and the Romans’ destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD. I wonder if the allegories were intentional.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Today is the 5th anniversary of Last Jedi.
So Twitter is full of weirdos insisting it was the best thing ever. Oh wait, they do that every day.
🎵If every day was christmas, it wouldn’t be Christmas at all🎵
I didn’t hate TLJ, but the constant shoving in my face that it’s the greatest thing ever is like in school I was indifferent to sports, but it was so overly pushed into every aspect, that indifference turned into outright dislike.
On the lighter side, I get to remember all the silly things in TLJ.
Remember when Galen Erso designed obvious death traps and figured no one would actually be stupid enough to use them in battle?
Luke contemplating murdering his nephew but it’s okay because he didn’t actually go through with it.
That time Leia turned into Superman.
The noble sacrifice of space Karen.
The absolutely necessary not filler at all b plot with Finn and girl who endangers his life multiple times going to space Vegas and rescuing space horses.
It wasn’t all bad. They finally kill Snoke.
The best scene got cut though.
And final thoughts
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Just finished watching episode 3 of Bad Batch season 2.
It was really good. You should all watch it. Good soldiers follow orders.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Oh boy, we get to hear a million people complain about Mando getting Grogu back in BoBF.
Here’s my thoughts:
  1. Book of Boba Fett was pretty much promoted as a follow-up show to Mando, and it utilized several elements from Mando.
  2. All the Star Wars shows are on the same platform. There’s nothing stopping someone with access to one of the shows from watching another.
  3. Series-spanning continuity is popular right now. I didn’t hear anyone make these kind of complaints about Wandavision being required viewing to link events of various MCU movies.
  4. The show will probably have a recap of BoBF’s events so all the complaints will have been pointless.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide