Steven Universe

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Also, I wish Spinel didn’t change Steven into an accidental monster (due to Pink Diamond’s past actions) because, I am worried about his relationship with Connie and if they break up, I S2G I will pretend Future never existed and only the original series and its film adaptation is the true canon.

I know I sound petty, but for fuck’s sake, I am sick and tired of my ships getting FUCKING MURDERED by the people working on cartoons. I can’t even enjoy shipping anymore with the creators destroying my ships whether the canonized one is the one I hate or I am not fond of and yet don’t mind.

Also, CN has a history of destroying ships in Regular Show and Adventure Time, and I am afraid it will be the same for Steven Universe. Wow, CN really hates romance. Sugar better not break up Connverse like Nefcy and Astruc did to Starco and Adrienette. (Although the former one was canon at the last minute, but everyone hates SVTFOE now and Eden Sher’s career declined thanks to that.)

And if I hear “there’s always fanfiction” ONE. MORE. GODDAMN. TIME…

sorry if I just went bad right now…
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Right now they seem to have forgotten Connie exists. It sucks.

As for Ladybug, you know they’re going to drag out the relationship drama to the very end. They just had a dark future episode that basically says that if there’s any progress on that before Hawkmoth is gone, the universe will end.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
As for Ladybug, you know they’re going to drag out the relationship drama to the very end. They just had a dark future episode that basically says that if there’s any progress on that before Hawkmoth is gone, the universe will end.

Sadly everyone will hate it because of the drama (even Cartoon Apocalypse is starting to hate Miraculous) just like everyone hated SVTFOE (thanks to Nicktendo and EZPZ) and Eden Sher. But that’s off-topic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide