Viewing last 25 versions of post by lasty in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Oh, of all the times for my brain to stop being filled to the brim with stupid thoughts...

"

[
@SquiggyBomb":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/2104962#post_2104962
B
)  
D
epends on how sincaere the ship is. If someone just wanted to draw ltwo characters together because (shrug), fine. But if they really mean it, then I have reasons. A lot of ships are illogical, ignores the characterization that the creators and other creative types worked long hours to build and way too much of it is based on tiny little details or less. And before anyone says that MLP is about flying, magic horses, I feel that way about shipping in general, not just in FiM. For FiM specifically, I think I'm worried it'll actually happen in canon. I'm worried the show will turn into a terrible sitcom where half the season is about some uninteresting relationship problem.

That, and not one of my ships has ever become canon and I'm super-bitter about it.
No reason given
Edited by lasty
lasty

dead to you
Oh, of all the times for my brain to stop being filled to the brim with stupid thoughts...

"@SquiggyBomb":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/2104962#post_2104962
Because a lot of it is illogical, ignores the characterization that the creators and other creative types worked long hours to build and way too much of it is based on tiny little details that probablyr don't mlean anythingss. And before anyone says that MLP is about flying, magic horses, I feel that way about shipping in general, not just in FiM. For FiM specifically, I think I'm worried it'll actually happen in canon. I'm worried the show will turn into a terrible sitcom where half the season is about some uninteresting relationship problem.
That, and not one of my ships has ever become canon and I'm super-bitter about it.
No reason given
Edited by lasty
lasty

dead to you

"@SquiggyBomb":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/2104962#post_2104962
Because a lot of it is illogical, ignores the characterization that the creators and other creative types worked long hours to build and way too much of it is based on little details that probably don't mean anything. And before anyone says that MLP is about flying, magic horses, I feel that way about shipping in general, not just in FiM. For FiM specifically, I think I'm worried it'll actually happen in canon. I'm worried the show will turn into a terrible sitcom where half the season is about some relationship problem.
That,
and not one of my ships has ever become canon and I'm super-bitter about it.
No reason given
Edited by lasty
lasty

dead to you

Because a lot of it is illogical, ignores the characterization that the creators and other creative types worked long hours to build and way too much of it is based on little details that probably don't mean anything. And before anyone says that MLP is about flying, magic horses, I feel that way about shipping in general, not just in FiM. For FiM specifically, I think I'm worried it'll actually happen in canon. I'm worried the show will turn into a terrible sitcom where half the season is about some relationship problem.
No reason given
Edited by lasty