Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twi Clown in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
**My stupid idea #46372

__
What if Equestria Girls was a pirate story instead of a high school story.

__

After getting her crown stolen from the former student of Celestia and now ruthless Captain Sunset Shimmer, Twilight must go to another dimension where she must join to a pirate crew, gain the trust of the girls and fight to recover her crown. Sea monsters, evil sirens and cursed treasures ahead. Cannons included of course, it wouldn’t be a good pirate story without sea combats with cannons.

>>336947p
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
My stupid idea #46372

What if Equestria Girls was a pirate story instead of a high school story.

After getting her crown stolen from the former student of Celestia and now ruthless Captain Sunset Shimmer, Twilight must go to another dimension where she must join to a pirate crew, gain the trust of the girls and fight to recover her crown. Sea monsters, evil sirens and cursed treasures ahead. Cannons included of course, it wouldn’t be a good pirate story without sea combats with cannons.

>>336947p
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown