Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Mr.Myoozik](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5292127#post_5292127)
The one where I follow a beautiful goddess (rather than a bearded god like in The Simpsons) is what I desire.

Oh,Also and my soul would resemble a hunky guy like Chris Hemsworth instead of... me.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
[@Mr.Myoozik](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5292127#post_5292127)
The one where I follow a beautiful goddess (rather than a bearded god like in The Simpsons) is what I desire.

Oh, and my soul would resemble a hunky guy like Chris Hemsworth instead of... me.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Oh, and my soul would resemble Chris Hemsworth instead of... me.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

πŸŒΈπŸœβ›©οΈπŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
The one where I follow a beautiful goddess (rather than a bearded god aslike in The Simpsons depicts) is what I desire.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90