Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@pixel  
Archangel Michael, huh. So he’s a guy from heaven? He fallen or something?  
Well, it’s to be seen if Heaven hates him too; It seems like he’d be the kinda guy Heaven really doesn’t want representing Good either. I mean, dude’s an ultraviolent killer who doesn’t do much of anything except rip and tear, until it’s done.

oh GREAT, now I’m having the image of him ripping and tearing a certain someone’s clothes and then ramming his Big Fucking Gun up her belly and unload.

AMAZING.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

…Are you fucking serious? Frankenweenie was a remake of Tim Burton’s old short film. It’s not even that similar to ParaNorman. You’re not wrong about the other two though (the feud between Pixar and Dreamworks during the production of both Antz and A Bug’s Life is quite legendary).
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheHappySpaceman  
I said this.  
DoomSlayer (DOOM) x Charlie (Hazbin) ship makes no fucking sense but I find it super cute for all the wrong reasons.
then pixel said on tangent, not as a reply to my comment that he liked the theory that Doom Guy is THE Archangel Michael.

Eh look it’s nothing. just an incoherent ramble.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
It was? Huh. TIL.

I’d also bring up the Kimba/Simba similarities, but I haven’t read enough about that whole deal to know whether it was just surface-level or more than that.

@tehwatever  
Ah, interesting. I’ve heard about the Doom/Hazbin comparisons, though I haven’t played Doom so I wouldn’t know.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

That one was pretty much surface-level. Though apparently one of the animators on The Lion King did say that he had watched Kimba growing up, so there could have been some subconscious influence there.

Although Osamu Tezuka’s grandson once said that his grandfather probably would have been flattered if the film HAD taken influence from Kimba, since Tezuka himself was highly influenced by Disney.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
Gotcha.

Well, even if the similarities here are surface-level (Rayla/Raya, The Dragon Prince/The Last Dragon), at the very least, I don’t want this to become a repeat of James Cameron’s Avatar, where a lot of people at the time assumed that Avatar: The Last Airbender was a copy of/spinoff of it… then again, Disney is a giant megalith and Wonderstorm is a tiny company, so that’s probably exactly what’s gonna happen.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@TheHappySpaceman  
Well–no. NO. there’s no comparison whatsoever.  
The joke is Charlie is a resident of hell, and dislikes unreasonable violence. She’s also lesbian–but the DoomSlayer kills freaking demons and creatures of hell without exception like it’s his ONLY reason of existence.

Also considering his fearsome reputation, some ppl jokes that whenever Heaven wants to reduce Hell’s population, they send only one Exterminator: The DoomSlayer.

Basically DoomSlayer x Charlie is a perversion of the characters’ natures and absolutely does not even make any goddamn sense and yes, the irony of the ship is the appeal.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario  
This will always be true.

Somehow no one sees it as a ‘perversion’ to make a married female lesbian or a married male gay in most cases.  
it goes in all directions, sexuality be damned, to shippers, everyone is pan.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@LightningBolt  
I’m willing to bet that some will try to make the character gay and use some BS to excuse why they aren’t in the canon, like arranged marriage or social norms in a series where those aren’t relevant to the topic.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario  
I’ve seen that in this fandom, for both ways. Not really a fan but hey w/e, drawings, stories. It’s only annoying when people try to force their headcanons onto others and try to desperately claim they;re canon. Like, headcanon rarity as a lesbian? fine. try to claim that she is in canon because reasons? no.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
If everyone knew each other’s dirty laundry, than the only different in internet “debates” would be more of “my crimes aren’t as bad as yours” ideologies.

@TheHappySpaceman  
No, it’s mostly a few idiots that cover a lot of ground.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide