Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
“We have CCTV footage of you robbing that convenience store.”  
“What? That’s impossible! I deactivated all the security cameras!”  
“Yeah, apparently, your robbery was so incredible it made it to Chinese television.”
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Ludicolo, one of my favorite pokemon to climb up walls. I ever undertood why he never became a national icon in my home.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Having looked at it, I feel like that’s an improvement on the traffic circle.

If you’re turning right, you just exit immediately. If you’re going straight, it kicks you out automatically. If you’re turning left, in 50% of cases you need to worry about fewer lanes of traffic than you normally would for a two-lane road.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

full

The circle isn’t even bad. The big hangup people have with traffic circles is the weird rules about which lane you’re supposed to be in and who to yield to. This pretty much solves that problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide