Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
For real though, that actually is the end of the original comic strip series.

There ARE fully colored sequel comics, if you guys want me to post them.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
My latest dream involved a patchwork race that can regenerate themselves if a piece of them is cut off and stored 24 hours before they’re killed, as well as another race that is one piece of fabric that, while lacking the peregrination powers, is physically more powerful than the patchworks, easily overwhelming them on a one-on-one. This came up since act 2 of the dream involved a serial killer going after patchworks because he oozes a curse that weakens their stitches.

Act 1 I only remember a carnivorous mole that also glides and eats soft gemstones, act 2 has the serial killer (their school/university is in a forest, making hiding the bodies easy), and act 3 involved the lead chewing out Cheshire Cat wannabe who is the guardian of the forest and claimed that the events of the second act was just “the strong overcoming the weak, as nature demands.”

Strangely, the dream ends with a woman about my age offering me to choose her costume for Halloween, on the condition that come to her party. I woke up before I could choose a costume for her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide