Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Conor McGregor’s the perfect example of the egotistical maniac that he was; he establishes his name and dominance over his division, and proudfully declares he’s strong and fast enouf to knock Floyd Mayweather out in a boxing match in which was quite the opposite of the expectations. Then, like the old saying; “there’s always a bigger fish”, he finally bumped into Khabib Nurmagomedov, a gentle and noble man pushed beyond the boundaries of saneness because of McGregor’s cockiness and brash attitude, particularly when he disrespected his family, his race, and his religion. Khabib executes his own exclamation point that would put an end to Conor McGregor’s years long arrogance and cockiness that lead to his downfall.

This is why I sometimes easily compare Conor McGregor to Sunset Shimmer and Khabib to Twilight.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@DerpyFast  
My initial thought was “idk how that would work since Angel is gay” but then I remembered a trivial little detail like sexual orientation never stopped shippers before.

That’s a pairing that would probably reach unprecedented levels of lewd in record time.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DerpyFast  
I don’t know who Angel Dust is (though I’m guessing they’re from one of the shows about demons I don’t watch), just pointing out that shippers don’t care about continuity when it comes to their ships.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide