Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
“So you just put this down;
thunk, Spirit Lantern
and if it changes color, we know what we’re dealing with.”
“What do the colors mean?”
“Green is a nature spirit; pain to deal with, but usually pretty simple. Red is something angry. Yellow usually means children. Purple tends to be a mix of influences. Black is a demon; rare, but it happens. I got a Pink once, but I don’t recall ever properly resolving it.”
“What if it goes out?”
“Then i give you your money back and leave you to your fate.”
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Ample Time’s on break again this week (and right when Black Clover came back as well), but we do have a sneek peek at the next page.
If your curious as to what Amethyst said to warrant this much attention, you’re always free to contribute to the artist’s Patreon! $1 a month allows you to access the comic pages a week before they’re released to the public (better than using it to buy Crack at least).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide