Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Does anyone know a substitute to imgflip? I wanna make gifs and they do come out okay but I think they can be little better. Apparently you need to pay on imgflip to make gifs in higher quality.
So does anyone know a site or something I can make gifs from YouTube videos in? I would rather not worry about having an account or having to pay. I want to make gifs that are bigger and better in quality
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Quil Wolf Emu Rhino Tiger Yak Ultraraptor Iguana Ooctopuss Platapuss Ape Snake Dog Frog Goat Horse Jaguar Kangaroo Lizard Zebra Xabu Cat Vampire bat Bunny Newt Mongoose
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Luca H.
Back in my day, we had Bob Hoskins and Lou Albano, and we were happy. Buncha spoiled brats bitching about Star-Lord.
No one wants 90 minutes of Charles Martinet going “thank you so much for to watching my movie” in that faux-Italian falsetto. Not even Charles Martinet wants that.
But if he does say that in a post-credits scene, I will be hype as hell.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Just Wayne
Of course not! I had to explain to her that Mei technically should be in her 30s today, and that I’d been harassed on Reddit because of the HUGE age difference from people who say that she’s permanently 13 even though the movie was only set in 2002 (I was Mei’s age in that year too). She said she knows I’m not a… you know, one of those people who do bad things to children, and that the people harassing me are just ageist. She’s even fine with me staying single for life! ❤️
Actually I only brought up Mei because we’re discussing me getting a new phone next year after four years of owning my current one (older models stop getting updates after a certain period), and I said I wanted a red one (my favorite color otherwise is green).
The thing of it is, in my mind I replaced Miriam in the movie because A: people ship Mei and Miriam together since they seem to be real close, and B: it gives Ming a better reason for not liking me (we never find out why she didn’t like Miriam besides calling her “odd” and having it swept under the rug at the end when she invited everyone (including former bully Tyler) to her house for dinner).
If I ever do become a red panda like Mei, my fur would be green instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide