Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #5157
In here we usually call “Toilet idea” for the best ideas you randomly get, because of the assumption that you thought of it because you were in the WC and forgot the phone so you’re just musing your own thoughts
Background Pony #5157
Anybody here listens to Eurobeat? Any cool vibrations you guys know that I can hear?
Currently listening to Dave Rodgers - Into the Sunshine
That would be amusing roflmao. Are those Character.AI, right?
I’ve seen some crazy shit done with ChatGPT that’s honestly amusing. I really don’t worry about AI and stuff
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
This is going to seem like a question out of nowhere, but why did Kiryu Coco get graduated from Hololive again? I may be completely wrong, but I remember it having something to do with her mentioning something about Taiwan on a stream, the CCP getting upset, and the agency ultimately kowtowing to their demands and releasing her.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If Netflix snaps their tether and applies something incredibly drastic like “pay each time you sign into another device, even if you sign off from your browser (which happens each time I close Chrome or turn off my computer)”, I’ll finally tell my mom to let me unsubscribe. Hopefully just the “ad-free plan” is the worst they’ll do.
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Duck - Hates MLP:FiM but still paddles around the MLP:FiM pond quacking about how bad it is
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I hit my autocomplete (the words your phone keyboard predicts you’re gonna type next) suggstions and this is the result:
I need something to be a writer and not be a good deal of money 💵 you can feel it for a long time and I need to know each other better than I thought I was going out with them be able and the other day is the amount that I have to a brand of the road trip I am so jealous and I spilt the fact that I am calling you this time to hear a voice is a good thing that you are not be a pro and you can make it bright and the only one I know of a good deal on the rooftop of the process and how you feel a little about the Bedbug Snow 🕗 in a VAN DOWN BY a cold cold cold and a dazzling of water 💦
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I love seeing ponies and Pokemon wearing clothes. I think those look super adorable, but I don’t care about real life animals wearing clothes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide