Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
full

So this happened over the school year-
“Your honor, that was pretty fucking gay”
“So. Who owns the tavern now? Wasn’t it split three way? Isn’t that how that worked?”
“She was dragged into another universe by my homebrew deities. Meanwhile yours either die or vanish from existence.”
“What does this have to do with Jojo?”
“All monks are either normal or based on naruto characters.”
“Your character was hit on by 300 plus people today. None of which were Draedon.”
Everyone in the room at the exact same time: “Barbarian!”
“I’m a frog riding a giant bat and no one’s worried about the automoton on the roof that nearly killed us”
“He walked into an anti-magic minefield. Who wants the violin?”

DM: On the walls you see a GILF of warning
Paladin(OOC): Hold on, did you just fucking say GILF?!
-our DM revealing she pronounces ‘glyph’ as GILF

Context: Our rogue and ranger were trying to start a rebellion against the monotheistic tyrants that controlled the city. Our chaotic neutral rogue had been pickpocketing and was introduced to the Thieve’s Guild. He then proceeded to buy a slave.
Chaotic good ranger: “We has a PURPOSE, we were FOR THE PEOPLE, and you bought a SLAVE!”

For context 2 of my PCs for a game I’m DMing have known eachother for years before the game started. They where both pirates. The Rogue is a Short Triton Rogue and the Bard is a 7 foot tall Polar Bear Bard.
Bearfolk Bard: I know smell. I fucked fish person before!
Triton Rogue: Not all fish people! She just had bad hygiene!
Bard: Yes your mother was not good in bed! Need more to smell good.
Rogue: I’M KEEP TELLING YOU SHE WAS NOT MY MOM!
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Just tried going to Wendy’s for lunch. Unfortunately, said Wendy’s is just down the block from the DoubleTree at Universal, where AGDQ 2020 is currently being held. Needless to say, a bit beyond their usual lunch rush.

So after going elsewhere, I’m back and fed and watching the proceedings on Twitch. Sonic “Colours” right now. Buncha PAL region heathens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide