Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

SilverDrPepper
Artist -

full

Sounds like a fortune cookie, I know. And in that sense, maybe hard to take seriously. But it’s true! There is no time limit on learning how to draw gooder.
I really, really know what it’s like to be perpetually disappointed in one’s drawings. But you gotta keep trying. Let that wave of disappointment hit you and come out the other side still paddling. Take solace in the fact that every great artist you admire has been hit with every single one of those very same waves. You are experiencing what made them great. Every new drawing, no matter how terrible you deem it to be, no matter how painful it is to create, only makes you more powerful. Even if it really doesn’t feel like it in the moment.
Y’know, when I posted my first drawing to tumblr, I hadn’t drawn anything in quite some time. I’d pretty much shelved the notion of being an Internet artist. But now I have the wonderful opportunity of drawing for thousands of people. So don’t let that negative inner voice stop you from sharing your passion with the world! You gotta DRAW something!
#sorry if this got long winded. I was listening to You Say Run and got all pumped up lol

Said in description of the picture of, Yoshimon1’s upload.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide