Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Human  
Cool.

To me, If I was CEO of Hasbro:  
A) I would keep Allspark, even with the eOne company now under Hasbro. Except Allspark should be an eOne studio to separate Hasbro brands from non-Hasbro brands such as Grey’s Anatomy and Designated Survivor. (with the exception of eOne family brands such as Peppa Pig, Ricky Zoom, Dino and Cupcake and PJ Masks.)  
B) I would hire a social media manager who’s ACTUALLY social with fans and customers (kinda like the Sonic Twitter and the Netflix social media accounts) unlike Brian Goldner.  
C) End MLP on a tenth season with the final S9 episodes to move to S10. (Tenth Anniversary) And make an ACTUAL sequel to the MLP movie and leave the idea of rebooting franchise for 3 years or so. As for Pony Life, I would make the chibi ponies less of a TTG-lookalike and more of an anime style chibi design. And yeah, ACTUALLY END Equestria Girls with a fifth movie.  
D) Listen to fans, but not to the rabid ones. Doesn’t mean we have to let the fans do the writing, just please them.  
E) Handle HasCon. I know, bla bla pandemic bla bla, but HasCon can be online at this time, then in the future, it will be open publicly.  
F) Not be afraid of doing adult content. (I know, it’s not Hasbro’s fault Netflix got so loopy with the ratings on “adult” animated shows by rating TFWFC Trilogy TV-Y7 even with the cuss words and the violence) I mean, if Sony and Paramount can make adult cartoons, why can’t Hasbro?  
G) Give a shit about wrestling, because Hasbro’s competition with Mattel isn’t complete now that AEW toys are handled by Jazwares and not Hasbro (and they didn’t give a shit about wrestling since Hasbro ended its deal with WWE before Yuke’s and Mattel got the toy rights). Since that happened, another option would be a partnership with Bushiroad (former owners of MLP in Japan) for New Japan Pro Wrestling toys to compete with Mattel/WWE and Jazwares/AEW.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
Either or. I was just thinking about how when I was a kid, I wanted to either go up in a space rocket or at least see one launch. So far, the latter is still in my list of goals, as I’m too poor to pursue the former.

@MagpulPony  
Nice! One of SpaceX’s?
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@MagpulPony  
Nice!

When I was a kid, I always wanted to witness either a Saturn V launch or a Space Shuttle launch. Of course, the Saturn V had been decommissioned already when I was born, and the Space Shuttles stopped being used nine years ago, so…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide