Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@DarkObsidian  
Wasn’t she murdered though? She even wrote before her death that she assumed she would be killed in a car wreck. Not to mention they let her just sit there for an inexcusable amount of time until she died without getting her to the hospital.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@MagpulPony

Well, I don’t want to discuss any of the conspiracy theories leading up to Princess Diana’s assassination. Although as a simple person, I certainly have an opinion about what happened to the Princess of Hearts. Whatever criticism this may reveal regarding the unscrupulousness of certain groups, I would simply like to point out that we are all part of a larger whole. And that everyone must and can express his or her own opinion in this regard. I will certainly not comment further on this matter.

Sorry. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Magpul is probably the most US trump pony on this site (next to a Norwegian fanboy) who probably wants to destroy us all with neutron bombs, but we just love him because he is so cute. Everyone loves Magpul flying and behind a Gatling gun. ;-)
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

full  
“Now that’s what i am interested in”  
GLA Recycler. C&C Rise of The Reds

Lol, sorry, didn’t knew, sorry, but… PEOPLE CAN STILL CUDDLE WITH HE IF HE’S STILL CUTE! OkNo. Still my images prove my point; he probably deals with people saying “How cute!” “Diabetes inducing!” Ded by cuteness a lot

Ded by cuteness

He won’t be trying to make a killer cuteness stuff right? That would kill us all! D:

I swear half of my edits were to modify she for he in this comment… after you said it’s a he…  
full
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Myoozik

Me too, i love it, my favourite one it’s LARRY!  
LAAARRRRRY!  
LARRY I NEED AN AZLETT SIZE SEVEN!!!

Oh, and also

“Good morning sire! And welcome… TO THE CASTLE OF WHITE!”
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

“Don’t worry fam, i got your back!”  
full

I thought it was called “Magic enhanced technology”, my bad xD.  
It’s nice to find somebody that places the ponies technology era to a modern-slighty futuristic. Most of the time they are using bow and arrows and delivering letters to… wait…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide