Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Darth Prime  
If you enjoy something, good for you. If you want to be a superfan, go ahead! But people need to know moderation, know when to stop, and not harass others. I kind of thought this went without saying, but apparently not.

@Dirty Bit  
Oh yeah, good point…

Well, I’m guessing that will never be acknowledged. Like how it’s never acknowledged how Rin from Katawa Shoujo wipes after using the restroom despite having no arms.

And now I just ruined Katawa Shoujo for you. :P
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@TheHappySpaceman

Joke’s on you: I never played. Saw some funny images, though

@WyrmSpawN

Fair point. I just think about characters like Risotto from Golden Wind and Gibril from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and think “Yeah, I’d say metalbenders can make it happen.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide