Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Some Bible talk because I want to and I’ve been told the religion thread is terrible for anyone actually religious:

Odd how Proverbs 5, the one with the title about chastity, doesn’t mention chastity at all and is all about not sleeping with strange women (which means anyone not Hebrew in the Old Testament). I read it last week, and re-read it this week to make sure.

20 The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
21 He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he.

I love this combo, since it makes you expect one thing only for the second verse to show you the problem with the first one.

15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

I feel like this one speaks for itself.

22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

And even the Bible is telling me to get off my butt and get married.
Background Pony #70BD
“No matter how bad things might seem-“

“They could be worse.”

“Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can’t be any better, and they can’t be any worse, because that’s the way things fucking are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit yer bitching.”
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Meanlucario  
That’s true but they did that woman 10 times as much trouble compared to everyone else. All they had to do was say that she was betraying her country, that would have automatically gotten her the death sentence, however they even tried to charge her for molesting her own son which was obviously something fabricated by Jacques Hébert.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
I can think a few character that fall into that category.  
FE fate had good concept, but dropped the ball with the execution. Localization did not help either as some lines were watered down, removed or made the character into stereotype. I wish it was a bit darker especially the ending of Birthright and Conquest. Also reason for both side to distrust Corrin such as him being framed by a certain dark mage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide